Jedi

Well if you think Orochi was grindy, HW might not be your cup of tea even if there is more to do via the adventure maps, the level cap for its characters eventually got dlc'd up to 255 for some reason. 

I mean I didn't find Orochi all that grindy unless you were going for 100%, but HW takes that to a new level, want everything in HW? I hope you're ready for at least 200 hours.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

255 ? That's a bit big compared to my 20 lvl in SW1 ! x)

well if they manage to make the game really enjoyable that won't be a problem (got used with monster hunter). And i cain easily spend 200 hours if I can stare at Valter's lllllllllllovely face (granted they add him) :D

Edited by Peanut Brudda

3 hours ago, Jedi said:

HW might not be your cup of tea. the level cap for its characters eventually got dlc'd up to 255 for some reason. 

Which reminds me of the rupee glitch which saves AGES in getting more characters to that level. It's a really useful glitch, but it's often hard to pull off successfully, I find.

3 hours ago, Light Strategist said:

Which reminds me of the rupee glitch which saves AGES in getting more characters to that level. It's a really useful glitch, but it's often hard to pull off successfully, I find.

I think they removed it in Legends, but don't quote me on that.

1 hour ago, Jedi said:

I think they removed it in Legends, but don't quote me on that.

They did.

But on the other hand, everything in Legends can be done at Lv. 99, including the DLC content.

On 3/5/2017 at 10:23 PM, Folt said:

They did.

But on the other hand, everything in Legends can be done at Lv. 99, including the DLC content.

Yeah i had heard, thanks for the confirmation.

One thing i'm glad about with FE Warriors is that the Switch and N3DS versions should have the same content considering one isn't being made way after the other.

30 minutes ago, Soledai said:

In before Fire Emblem Warriors: Special on the Wii U with only the character(or costumes or whatever) and stage DLCs

Lets not repeat that lmao.

Well, if there was one good thing that came from DW6 Special, it was the three-section staff... you know, before it lost the amazing range in later installments and became weird to use.

Edited by Soledai

3 hours ago, Jedi said:

Yeah i had heard, thanks for the confirmation.

One thing i'm glad about with FE Warriors is that the Switch and N3DS versions should have the same content considering one isn't being made way after the other.

Helps that Legends has more powerful weapons + Maps including rewards for DLC characters compared to the Wii U maps being strictly built for levelling and challenging core cast characters who have gotten their ultimate weapons and reached a high level through the other content.

On 03/06/17 at 6:23 AM, Folt said:

They did.

So, did they patch it in the Wii U version or...?

It's been a while since I've been on it and tried so I really don't know. 

Just now, Light Strategist said:

So, did they patch it in the Wii U version or...?

It's been a while since I've been on it and tried so I really don't know. 

Nope. Rupee Glitch still exists for Wii U Hyrule Warriors.

WO3U's level cap is 99, and though you technically can reset your level ten times, everything in the main story can be done at level 40-50 on normal with little issue (heck, I did a ten star map primarily focused on my level 32 Wang Yuanji a few days ago-- though the Sterkmeister and her hubby, both in the late 40s, saw use when I got in trouble). Something like that shouldn't be too bad.

4 hours ago, The DanMan said:

WO3U's level cap is 99, and though you technically can reset your level ten times, everything in the main story can be done at level 40-50 on normal with little issue (heck, I did a ten star map primarily focused on my level 32 Wang Yuanji a few days ago-- though the Sterkmeister and her hubby, both in the late 40s, saw use when I got in trouble). Something like that shouldn't be too bad.

Yeah, they usually balance the maps out for normal thankfully.