Wondering about submitting missing dialogue in older games. Good/bad idea?

bookwormbabe29

Hi there!

So I'm replaying Blazing Sword, and long story short I noticed serene's 'script' page is missing some stages, notably when there's a split (LLoyd/Linus stages, for example). It's a minor thing really. Still, I was wondering if it was worth submitting this for completion's sake, and wondering how I would even do that. I have the free time to find such minor things, and I like the idea of helping the site, assuming the help is wanted on an older game like this. Thoughts?

Absolutely! Our site staff works very hard on compiling info for every game in the series, but we're a small team and are sure to miss or forget something here and there. If there's something you feel is worth submitting, send a PM or email to VincentASM and he'll more than likely add it.

• 2 months later...

Re-using my old post, as semi related. See if it works...

So I went ahead and submitted some missing dialogue, both some obvious examples (missing chapters) and some character conversations I found with some experimenting. Over 100 pages of text, written as close as possible to mirroring the style used on site already for sake of ease. It's been over 3 weeks since I submitted, and there's been no sign of the email having even been received. Is that normal? I'm not expecting a medal for submitting or anything, and I know it's easy to get swamped with things, but without any word at all I'm not sure if it went through or not. I could resubmit, but I don't want to be badgering our overworked staff, either. I'm open to ideas lol. Thank you for your time.