Image result for Valentia Complete 

So I for one am definitely excited for FE Echoes. Really want to get Valentia Complete, and am so close. Only thing is right now is having trouble with a credit card and could use some help.

Topic open for anyone having problems or wishing to talk about the special edition release.

Edited by エルロイ
Final Statement

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mm. That was the primary one. 

I don't have think I have an international card, but was able to work around everything else.

I was thinking it might be a funds issue as well, considering I was expecting a pre-order and thought it could have meant pay in-full

Just now, エルロイ said:

Hm. Good to know! Thanks Rey! I get paid soon, so I'll probably be able to get it before the 16th if it'll work for me

Fingers crossed

You still need a JP address though. A forwarding service like Tenso is what I used.

Yeah, I have no idea what to do. @shadowofchaos if you could help that would be appreciated!

I'm on the order page where you enter in your information, and I have a Tenso account w/ ID and stuff completed so I just need to enter in information, but I have no idea what each entry on the order page says.

wqq0lVx.png

Edited by Xanek

First four blanks are your name.

Last First

Last First.

It's supposed to be kanji and pronunciation via kana, but since we're not Japanese just put your name twice.

That second set is address.

Put the number on your Tenso Address and click the red button. It will auto fill most of the info like prefecture and city and such.

You have to still modify it twice he match.

電話番号

Is phone number.

Put the Tenso phone number down.

After that is email.

Right screenshot is credit card info.

Though the bullet point choice is "save" or "don't save" info.

Name on card

Card number

Expiration date

Security code

I don't think they check billing address like PSN does to match credit cards, which allows use of foreign credit cards.

Do note that Tenso WILL BE EXPENSIVE. At least 20 to 30 dollars for things like this, plus processing fees. Just be aware of that.

Edited by shadowofchaos

@shadowofchaos

Hm, so I put in  the tenso address and pressed the red button, and it did fill out Tokyo and the entry below it, but I assume it was incorrect for the entry below Tokyo.

BcpjUFp.png

I assume for the top entry it is supposed to be entry D in the picture below

and the second line is suppose to be Entry F?

dH0LRPU.png

Also it gave me this error after entering all the info.

• フリガナの形式が正しくありません。全角カタカナで入力してください。(姓(カナ),名(カナ))
Edited by Xanek

4 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

Name error. Particularly the second set. You have to enter your name in Katakana.

Now I get this error

• ご入力いただいたカード番号での決済受付ができませんでした。

Translating it shows that I can't use my card? It is a VISA, but guessing I have to find some other method to pay for it? :(

Okay I figured out what happened, my card got declined and was then blocked by my bank, had to call them to let them let me use it again lol.

@shadowofchaos So I never used Tenso before, so after inputting all their info and accepting the order, do I wait for release day, and they receive the item, and then they'll tell me how much I need to pay them for shipping it over?

Also I did this all correct right?

<removed image because was incorrect>

Since I did what you said and just wanting to confirm it.

If so, then thanks for your help! Hopefully Tenso gets it and I don't accidentally waste my money :[

Edited by Xanek

11 hours ago, Xanek said:

@shadowofchaos So I never used Tenso before, so after inputting all their info and accepting the order, do I wait for release day, and they receive the item, and then they'll tell me how much I need to pay them for shipping it over?

Also I did this all correct right?

P92Gvv9.png

Since I did what you said and just wanting to confirm it.

If so, then thanks for your help! Hopefully Tenso gets it and I don't accidentally waste my money :[

Yep. And let me look. I'm on mobile.

Edit: Looks good to me

Edited by shadowofchaos