2 hours ago, shadowofchaos said:

Wait what. Are they denying it in browser? Maybe you could use a user agent changer to make it seem like your internet browser is on a phone?

Changing addresses via phone only seems a little backward. I'll tweet at kirokan.

Do you think i'm screwed possibly? judging by the pic I provided on page 3?

Edited by Xanek

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for the late reply! Getting used to full time work...

Judging by that email, it sounds like they're referring to your inquiry from ages ago. They said they either did (or will) send you an email that has the "inquiry number" which you then input into the Kuroneko "inquiry" section when requesting a change of address. From the specific word for input, it sounds like text/typing, so I do not think you need to do it over the phone.

In that screen shot, it is asking for that confirmation code from Nintendo, the second part is asking if you want it send to a home or elsewhere. Currently, you have "service center" selected, though it looks like it is the only choice they gave you. Try entering the code and seeing if it opens more options. If not, when you changed addresses, did you have to do the city hall paperwork (and hence officially change address) as well? If so it will be in the records and they should be able to send it to wherever you are, or to the nearest post office anyway. You may have to pick it up, but other than that I think you'll be okay.

My amazon copy shipped and is on the way today, but I don't think I'll have time to play it. xD

27 minutes ago, Kirokan said:

Sorry for the late reply! Getting used to full time work...

Judging by that email, it sounds like they're referring to your inquiry from ages ago. They said they either did (or will) send you an email that has the "inquiry number" which you then input into the Kuroneko "inquiry" section when requesting a change of address. From the specific word for input, it sounds like text/typing, so I do not think you need to do it over the phone.

In that screen shot, it is asking for that confirmation code from Nintendo, the second part is asking if you want it send to a home or elsewhere. Currently, you have "service center" selected, though it looks like it is the only choice they gave you. Try entering the code and seeing if it opens more options. If not, when you changed addresses, did you have to do the city hall paperwork (and hence officially change address) as well? If so it will be in the records and they should be able to send it to wherever you are, or to the nearest post office anyway. You may have to pick it up, but other than that I think you'll be okay.

My amazon copy shipped and is on the way today, but I don't think I'll have time to play it. xD

A....amazon copy? Like, regular, special, or valentia edition? Because iirc valentia edition was only through nintendo.

I really regret ordering straight from nintendo...

When i enter in the inquiry slip number (track number or w/e) it only gives me those 2 options to choose from, the rest are unavailable. The first option, only delays when it gets sent to the address, the 2nd is calling them via phone to change the delivery address.

:(::(::(::(::(::(:

Edited by Xanek

Yeah, their store is really a bad marketplace. And they have some exclusivities which is really horrible.

Anyway I feel so sorry for you. Hope you will be able to get your copy.

And I hope the shopping will arrive safely to Tenso.

Yeah, their store is really a bad marketplace. And they have some exclusivities which is really horrible.

Anyway I feel so sorry for you. Hope you will be able to get your copy.

And I hope the shopping will arrive safely to Tenso.

3f9CsJQ.png

Looks like it got there correctly.

Though they advise me to wait for them to take photos to be extra safe to make sure it's the correct thing.

Though they auto have the price, the weight seems correct, but i guess i'll be safe.

Edited by Xanek

Yes, it sounds like at the very least they are making sure all works out, as goes customer service.

And just regular, yep! I don't care much for limited editions for Fire Emblem games, ironically...xD They haven't really offered much, though the three in one Fates was nice.

I do want scans of the artbook to translate though for whoever gets them. : )

The prices are so high oO

I mean, I knew it will be expensive, but if you want the package to be insured, you have to take the more expensive option :/

I ll try to scan you the artbook if I can do it without ruining it.

Edited by Miatt

4 minutes ago, Miatt said:

The prices are so high oO

I mean, I knew it will be expensive, but if you want the package to be insured, you have to take the more expensive option :/

I ll try to scan you the artbook if I can do it without ruining it.

Sure, that'll be great. I know how much it can damage the spine though so please don't feel the need to go out of the way to do it. xD