Did you edit the original entry? Since I wasn't sure what you're asking about. But if what those fields are, they're asking for building number (usually a ###-# looking number, in your case looks like the 42-4 you put in there), and then building name on the line beneath it if it has one, and room number next to that.

番地 - house number

号 - Basically the extension of the above.

The rest looks right, since it goes from largest to smallest (prefecture-city-town-etc).

Generally, if you get the zip code right and the building number, they're usually able to find you. Add your phone number if they get lost and they need someone to talk to. It would help if you provide your intended address again though. : )

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that looks right.

Kirokan doesn't seem to answer that fast here. I'll ping them on Twitter.

Edit: LOL I NEVER POSTED BEFORE I PINGED THEM.

Also, one of my friends said that it has an English version:

http://www.kuronekoyamato.co.jp/en/

3 hours ago, Xanek said:

and fiance? Oooh, when this happen, recently?

2 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

I think that looks right.

Kirokan doesn't seem to answer that fast here. I'll ping them on Twitter.

Edit: LOL I NEVER POSTED BEFORE I PINGED THEM.

Also, one of my friends said that it has an English version:

http://www.kuronekoyamato.co.jp/en/

Apologies for that! But glad Rey reaches out on twitter when needed. The English version I pointed out to them before, but the issue is account making (which they need to do for the redirect) only happens on the Japanese side, from what I had seen, anyway.

@Kirokan @shadowofchaos

Okay well I guess the info I put it in worked correctly on kuroneko yamato, since i apparently got an email yesterday that they sent it out and it had the address that I put in on their site, weird that it recognized everything and fixed the mistakes I made.

Also looks like Tenso received it a few minutes ago, as I got an email from them.

Tenso showing the sender as [クロネコメンバーズ] which translated to Kuroneko Members, and it'll cost <$20 for them to handle the shipping to send it over to me.

Weird, does Nintendo of Japan usually ship things out this early? For tenso to already receive it 11 days early before release makes me wonder.

Edited by Xanek

They do like to get things to people in a timely manner. Whether or not you will get it yourself until release is another thing, but rest assured it will likely get to you on time.

Glad it worked out!

On 04/09/2017 at 5:14 AM, Xanek said:

@Kirokan @shadowofchaos

Okay well I guess the info I put it in worked correctly on kuroneko yamato, since i apparently got an email yesterday that they sent it out and it had the address that I put in on their site, weird that it recognized everything and fixed the mistakes I made.

Also looks like Tenso received it a few minutes ago, as I got an email from them.

Tenso showing the sender as [クロネコメンバーズ] which translated to Kuroneko Members, and it'll cost <$20 for them to handle the shipping to send it over to me.

Weird, does Nintendo of Japan usually ship things out this early? For tenso to already receive it 11 days early before release makes me wonder.

Wow. Seems like correcting it helped get you on their radar. Maybe all that hassle will be worth it then?

Welp, I guess I got duped by not knowing japanese.

@Kirokan @shadowofchaos

Looks like what I got from Tenso was a kuroneko yamato's letter saying that I registered on their site successfully and that i'm a member on their site...

So I guess Nintendo hasn't shipped anything off, I think copies of Echoes from japan haven't shipped at all and that I.... unfortunately paid $20 for shipping a piece of paper to me.... welp, since they don't really tell you what the item is and you put in the price of the item manually (which is really stupid??)

Idk what to do now lol, i guess i'll send a ticket to tenso and see what they can do, but I doubt they'll do anything :(

I'm super salty rn lol, my own idiocy probably made me lose $20, and probably even miss out on my copy of echoes if it doesn't get sent correctly....

I hate myself

Edited by Xanek

I find it really odd that you would pay 20 dollars for any slip of paper... do you mind sharing the contents of your email? (Feel free to black out personal info). And, there's always a digital option for you to play and figure out how to get physical later if all fails.

Don't worry if things haven't shipped yet. Smaller country with efficient mailing means even the most standard shipping gets things here in a day or two. In my case the game is set on the release day delivery system, but even standard is usually next day.

Dear []

Thank you for using tenso.com.

Your parcel has arrived at our warehouse.
Please review your package information and make a payment on "my page" at Tenso.com in order to begin the shipping process.
https://www.tenso.com/en/my_page/

------------------------------------------------------------
[Information about your package contents]

Package number: []
Arrival Date and Time: 2017-04-09 15:45:24

Weight: 60 g
Remarks: Personal Effects

-- Package information (1) --
 Sender: クロネコメンバーズ
 Item (description): Document
 Number of items: 1
 Price of items: 0 yen

------------------------------------------------------------

QrbjEcP.jpg

@Kirokan

I emailed them, they responded with 

Hello,

Thank you for informing us the situation.

Package number: []

We are currently confirming with our managers.

We will get back to you with the result as soon as possible.
Please wait a little longer for the reply from us.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience you have, and your patience will be greatly appreciated.

Please let us know if there is anything else that we can do for you.

Sincerely,
Kelly
tenso.com Customer Support Service

Which this sucks, because they don't operate at this time or during the weekend, so i'm currently having to wait till monday, and I doubt they'll remember by monday, so either i'm screwed out of $20 or I can try to dispute it on paypal, but that might put me in bad standings with Tenso.

I guess I should have looked at the weight, but THEY LITERALLY DO NOT tell you what the package is, just the weight & sender. You manually input what kind of item it is, i.e. merchandise, games, etc. and then you manually input the price of the item.

They don't double check, they don't do anything, they see you pay for it and then ship it off.

Really don't like this.

Honestly I should have caught the 60grams part, but it's also bad on their part that they don't have any kind of system to double check what the price of the item is or anything, they'll allow you to input ANY amount and then pay shipping accordingly to the amount, what kind of company does that?

Edited by Xanek

That is amazing... 20 dollar postage. I wonder if it was for both that sheet and your package that will eventually arrive over the week. But even then, 20 dollars is very steep. Average shipping is 200 yen... I look forward to seeing what they say on Monday.

On 4/15/2017 at 2:41 AM, Kirokan said:

That is amazing... 20 dollar postage. I wonder if it was for both that sheet and your package that will eventually arrive over the week. But even then, 20 dollars is very steep. Average shipping is 200 yen... I look forward to seeing what they say on Monday.

They apologized and refunded me, and asked if they would help with tracking the shipment of echoes, but had to tell them that i don't have any info on tracking yet.

Thing about their support emails is that they say they reply back to emails when you reply back, but I usually have to go back to their site and create a new support email w/ the previous email support #.

Hopefully things go well for my import :(

58 minutes ago, Miatt said:

I'm curious about how you convinced them to refund you.

I mean, they have done their job in theory no ?

In theory yes, but it's super shitty system.

> Hello, I have received a package from Tenso, from Kuroneko Yamato, which I thought was a imported game that I got, but instead it turned out to be a registration letter from Kuroneko Yamato saying that I successfully registered in their system.
> 
> I manaully inputed the price of the item as 11,858 yen, thinking it was my imported item, but when I received it, it was not.
> 
> I paid around $20 for Tenso to ship me this item since I had to enter in the price manually for the item, and is there any way to refund the amount of this?
> I thought I was getting my imported item, and not a letter...
> 
> Attached is the picture of the EMS package with the Kuroneko Yamato registration letter.
> 
> Is there anything that can be done?
> It is not worth $20 to ship a letter form Tenso to me, and not knowing it wasn't the correct item and the weight of what it actually was is wrong. The piece of paper is barely any grams, compared to what I thought was my imported item.
> 
>  It would be greatly appreciated if someone can be done... It is not reasonable to not know what the item is and paying $20 for a piece of paper is wrong.

Like I said before, I should have caught the 60g, but they respond when i'm asleep and they usually only reply once per day. Gotta sound upset.

They need to update their system. Idk if I could have technically inputted the item as 1 yen and they probably would have shipped it for almost nothing.

Edited by Xanek

4 hours ago, Miatt said:

Just got an email from my Nintendo. Dunno what it says in detail, but I can guess it's to inform that the package has been sent.

Maybe.

Looks like that's correct.... though I seriously don't know how to change the address on it.

Is the tracking number the [お問い合わせ伝票番号] ?

I keep on getting told by nintendo:

度々のお問い合わせを頂くというお手間をおかけし、
誠に申し訳ございません。

先日もご案内いたしましたが、お届け先住所の変更につきましては、
商品発送後にお願いしております。

ご注文商品の出荷後に「ご注文商品発送のご案内」メールをお送りいたします。

そのメール内に記載されている「お問い合わせ伝票番号」を
クロネコヤマトの荷物お問い合わせシステム内に入力し、
変更いただきますようお願い申し上げます。

※変更にはクロネコメンバーズの会員登録が必要となります。
 クロネコメンバーズやお届け先情報の変更など、
 詳しくはクロネコヤマトの公式サイトをご覧ください。

わかりづらいご案内となっており、誠に申し訳ございません。
よろしくお願い申しあげます。

Telling me to enter in the tracking number and i should be able to change it somehow?

@Kirokan @shadowofchaos
do either of you have any idea how to do that on kuroneko yamato?

Edit: Okay well I figured out how, but I cannot change it other than via phone, so I guess i'm shit out of luck or hope that I get lucky and they know where to send it too :/

Edited by Xanek

Anyway, I have to wait for Tenso to send me an email or Have I to inform them first ?

I guess it's the first one choice, but just un case...

Edited by Miatt

1 hour ago, Xanek said:

@Kirokan@shadowofchaos

Edit: Okay well I figured out how, but I cannot change it other than via phone, so I guess i'm shit out of luck or hope that I get lucky and they know where to send it too :/

Wait what. Are they denying it in browser? Maybe you could use a user agent changer to make it seem like your internet browser is on a phone?

Changing addresses via phone only seems a little backward. I'll tweet at kirokan.

1 hour ago, Miatt said:

Anyway, I have to wait for Tenso to send me an email or Have I to inform them first ?

I guess it's the first one choice, but just un case...

You can possibly contact tenso with the tracking number to make sure they know where it's at also, that's what tenso asked of me.

44 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

Wait what. Are they denying it in browser? Maybe you could use a user agent changer to make it seem like your internet browser is on a phone?

Changing addresses via phone only seems a little backward. I'll tweet at kirokan.

By phone I mean by calling, not to change it via visiting on a mobile device.

UilRiVj.png

Edited by Xanek

20 minutes ago, Xanek said:

You can possibly contact tenso with the tracking number to make sure they know where it's at also, that's what tenso asked of me.

By contacting the support ?