Online singles shops

LodestarRoy

Looking to start a collection of Cipher cards but not sure where it would be best to shop from.

Would really prefer to avoid buying boxes or pack as I have eyes on only certain characters. I don't really have an interest in playing the game mostly just collecting. So if anyone know a good online TCG shop that sales singles that are reasonable prices i'd really appreciate it. I've seen stuff on ebay and Amazon but the princes feel very inflated for a card game is still fairly new.

Thank you so much. I took a peek and the seller is extremely organized and the prices seem so great. I might be able to finish my collection and lot quicker then i thought.  There's no way anyone was going to convince me that a single Cipher card warranted being over $50 like some on ebay go for.

If you are looking for the common cards, most people I know sell them for super cheap (Normals for $.25 and High Normals for $.50) on the cipher trading forum. Most people on that forum buy in bulk (myself included) and tend to have a massive amount of extra common cards, so getting rid of them is like a blessing. Also most Rare cards go for around $1-2 depending on who you want (some of the older cards might be more expensive since the boxes are sold out).

Some cards are actually worth $50 for just one of them...seeing as the Super Rare + cards have 1/4 chance of pulling them in a box.

If you are still looking for some cards that you don't see on that person's site just hit me up! (If they are commons, I most likely have them ><)