Is it Possible to do a FE 6 Sophia Solo Run?

PurpleKawaii

So yeah. Sophia is my favourite unit and I wanted to do a Solo run with her. I was thinking of replacing Roy with her in the first chapter, making Flux tomes obtainable earlier and making Zeiss recruitable from the start to make getting Apocalypse a bit easier. My question is: Can Sophia take the Late game alone? Or even the early game?

Hmm... replacing Roy with her... you'd have to hack Sophia so that she could properly seize gates and thrones. If you can't do that, I'd probably replace one of the other Ch. 1 units with her and just keep Roy around for seizing.

Assuming you've sorted out having enough Flux tomes to last you until you can actually buy/procure some from chests, I'd say it's possible from a technical perspective. In terms of having the stats and strategies to be able to do so, that's another story (which I think would be possible with very ideal level-ups, which you might have to spend quite a lot of time rigging).

^ That's just making the Shaman and Druid class have the "Lord" Class skill. And trust me YOU DO NOT want to keep the lord around. In my FE 8 Lute solo run Eirika WAS A PAIN to keep alive, and that was a easy game. But by making the Druid's class skill lord, they would gain the same EXP as a unpromoted unit. And for the froced promotion I would change the promotion of the Druid class to Druid instead of Shaman, which would make the Level reset isnstead of Unpromoting. You can see I thought about this for a while :P Or I could just make Roy unkillable... yeah I think I'll do that... but I'm to lazy to erase this thing that I passed 3 minutes of my life making

Edited by PurpleKawaii

Late post, but I found this in Vykan's RNG abuse tutorial, a post by toothache

Also, an important thing to note is that in FE6 only, there is a slight rounding error present, meaning that RN results of 100 are possible - this means that even attacks with 100 hit can miss, although this is very rare. You should also point out the same RNs are used for level ups, and about the order in which they occur after the combat results

So, you can make literally EVERYTHING miss...