Fire Emblem: Forces of Corruption Sign-Ups and Information Thread (SUSPENDED)

Moblin Major General

2 hours ago, Erren said:

I got them. As you saw in my recent edited character profile

Did you want to have 10 luck? You only used half of your points, and didn't give a luck value, as well as only have 230% growths, so you have 10 luck at level 1 with a 70% growth. Crit magnet you ain't.

Listen, everyone, I've made up my mind. I'm NOT going to join this RP after all.
The reason for this is that I had the sudden urge to do some RPing, and that is gone again. I'm not sure if I could commit to writing in this, especially with a character I made up from scratch in the last few weeks. I still haven't planned enough of Luun's  development throughout the story, and when I try to just make things up as I go, it tends to get awry. It was a bad decision to spontanously post in the RP area two weeks go.
I generally tend to start things and then fail to finish them. When this happens while playing a game or watching a series, nobody's hurt (besides my wallet, when I pay fifty bucks for something and then only get halfway through). But when I loose motivation in a group activity such as an RP, I ruin other people's fun too. 
I'm sorry to just drop the ball after already posting my character bio, but it's better to announce this now then to abandon the RP after the story has already started.

41 minutes ago, Night Zap said:

Listen, everyone, I've made up my mind. I'm NOT going to join this RP after all.
The reason for this is that I had the sudden urge to do some RPing, and that is gone again. I'm not sure if I could commit to writing in this, especially with a character I made up from scratch in the last few weeks. I still haven't planned enough of Luun's  development throughout the story, and when I try to just make things up as I go, it tends to get awry. It was a bad decision to spontanously post in the RP area two weeks go.
I generally tend to start things and then fail to finish them. When this happens while playing a game or watching a series, nobody's hurt (besides my wallet, when I pay fifty bucks for something and then only get halfway through). But when I loose motivation in a group activity such as an RP, I ruin other people's fun too. 
I'm sorry to just drop the ball after already posting my character bio, but it's better to announce this now then to abandon the RP after the story has already started.

Sorry to hear that. I'll keep your character in the sheets, just in case it's just a slump. If you feel the urge to come back, just start RPing with us. I wish you would stay, as people leaving gives me the impression they aren't having fun, which in some cases, they didn't.

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Erren said:

So is this thing dead?

I've been busy with lore writing, research, and also trying to maintain my motivation. Consider this postponed indefinitely. I would caution anyone following this to find something else to put your energy into, as my energy, though still directed towards this, isn't on the RP itself, but rather the surrounding parts of it.

• 1 month later...

Name: James

Class: Mage

Level: 5

HP: 21(75)

Magic: 13(70)

Skill: 10(40)

Speed: 10(40)

Luck: 5(20)

Defense: 6(25)

Resistance: 12(50)

Appearence: Purple hair, loose blue robes, hazel eyes.

Personality: Playful and flamboyant. Incredibly calculating and somewhat erudite. Does not understand romantic love, and hungers for battle.

On 2017-5-7 at 1:05 AM, Hylian Air Force said:

I've been busy with lore writing, research, and also trying to maintain my motivation. Consider this postponed indefinitely. I would caution anyone following this to find something else to put your energy into, as my energy, though still directed towards this, isn't on the RP itself, but rather the surrounding parts of it.

This may be a sign for the new applicants that this RP is kinda dead!

Just now, Shin said:

This may be a sign for the new applicants that this RP is kinda dead!

Wow, this quote just made me realize I didn't follow my own topic. Anyway, now that I'm here, I'm adding a (SUSPENDED) at the end of the title (I don't know why I didn't do this earlier.)