Pokemon Sun Icelocke

Lethakitty

Yes I am crazy. Playing through Sun, but only with Ice types. I get 1 of each Ice type pokemon that is not legendary with the exception being Snorunt which I can have 2 for each of its evolutions. A pokemon must be ice type at the stage I get it so I cant have a shelder or Crabrawler until i decide to evolve them and trade them over. I am getting all the pokemon from other 3ds games using pokebank.. and even though it is a nuzlocke a pokemon is not dead forever at least not at first. Basically with it each pokemon has 3 lives which means i can revive them once.

Edited by Last Laugh

2 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

So...how will this work before you get ice types? Will it be like, use whatever you have until you get one, then the rules apply?

My guess is that it'll be kinda like a Wonderlocke, but switching for an Ice Type from Bank as opposed to Wonder Trading it. Perhaps combining the idea of having a bunch of Ice Types in Bank and treating it like an Egglocke, switching out anything that's not an Ice Type with an Ice Type.

It's guesswork but it's how I assume it'll be done.

Edited by Light Strategist