why cant i merge my two lucinas together

Ansem

4 minutes ago, Mimikyu said:

i pulled a 5* lucina recently but i already have one. i cant merge the other or send her home for more feathers. what do? 

5*'s (and 4*'s) get favourited automatically by the system. Favourited units can't get merged, it's supposed to be a safe net for high star units, so you don't accidentally merge them/send them home. You can see if it is favourited if they have a heart icon on them. Clicking the heart icon will unfavorite it so you can them merge then =).

Edit: if you want to change this function, you can go to "Misc. > Settings > Auto-Favorite".

Edited by Birdy

1 minute ago, Mimikyu said:

oh i see, took it off. 

if sp the only thing my main lucina will gain from the second lucina? if there anyway for my main lucina to gain stats? 

She will gain +1 to two stats, so +2 total. You can merge up to ten times so a unit can get +20 stats, 4 for each stat. It only works if the units are the same star rating though, if you merge a lower stat unit onto a higher stat unit, the higher stat unit will only get SP. Luckily, Lucina can only be gotten at 5 stars =).

13 minutes ago, Thany said:

there should be a pinned topic that talks about unfavouriting units so you can merge them, cause we are having alot of these questions in the fourms XD

I feel like, even if we did, people would still make topics about it, seeing as we have a pinned 'General Discussion' one and a 'Ask your Fire Emblem Heroes question' here that's always some place on top and yet we still get topics like these =P.

Edited by Birdy