What 5 Star heroes have you pulled?

flaredare911

I have Robin and Lyn. Lyn is level 40, some people say she's bad but I don't think so. I prefer astra over gale force cause she doesn't always one hit ko. Hard to put her against opposing lucinas cause Lucina has an absolutely bannable amount of attack. Robin is cool too.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I have Robin and Lyn. Lyn is level 40, some people say she's bad but I don't think so. I prefer astra over gale force cause she doesn't always one hit ko. Hard to put her against opposing lucinas cause Lucina has an absolutely bannable amount of attack. Robin is cool too.

I meet Lucina and the like with Sharena's lance. Lyn then can clear up the rest, the greens and the frail mages. Lilina is my real firepower though (pun somewhat intended).

Only Roy and Robin for me. Though I'm a bit peeved that the bane for my Robin is Res. With him at lv40 his Res is only a measly 19. Though what annoys me most is that my 4* Robin has the exact same boon and bane. Sigh...at least he's boss for dealing with Takumi.  

Not too long ago, I pulled my first five star... and it's the one focus character everyone seems to crap on, Roy.

Though, I mean, he is pretty excellent.  Probably my best sword user, if I can get him to level 20 or so and compare him to some other sword users.  So far, he has some fairly balanced stats that allow him to take on any foe within five levels.  He's certainly better than his Binding Blade counterpart, and already has an attack rating that rivals some of my best units.

Tiki, Marth, Robin, Merric, and Ogma.

The first four have become my main team for now, all in the upper 30s but none of them have hit 40 yet. Ogma is a ways behind, but I've been training him over time.

Lyn,Jacob,Azura,Takumi,Hector,Minerva,Cordelia and Cain. 

I've been extremely lucky with my pulls the only character I really want now is Tiki

Edited by Gee

Round 2: Cain, Marth || Round 3: Camilla || Round 4: Ryoma || Round 12 (Last Pull): Chrom || Investments: $40

After a few initial lucky pulls, I had a long period (5-11) without getting a 5* units. I did eventually pull Chrom, but the Chrom I pulled sucks in terms of Boon & Bane and now he is just merging fodder (despite having put my time and effort into training him...)

Ryoma is the best 5* unit I have, with Cain and Camilla following closely behind. Marth is okay and did well when I first got him, but I find other units to be more useful than Mar Mar.

I could really use Takumi, Hector, or a good magic character (preferably a speedy one), but right now I'm saving my 20 orbs for tomorrow to see what the new Focus has in store.

Marth. Marth. Lyn. Lucina.

All Red Swords! Both Marths are at 40 (considering merging, but only after I raise Lucina), and I've only gotten Lucina recently.

I've pulled Nowi, Lucina x3, Camilla, Lyn x2 and Linde.

Lucina and Camilla were my first red and green summon respectively, so I was pretty happy when I got them (all the rest before had been blue and grey) 

Edited by LuxSpes

Hawkeye, Lyn, Catria, and Young Tiki. That's a lot of them considering I've got more than half the story mode orbs left and didn't reset my initial pull. I pulled no 3-5 star characters that attack at range, but I guess I shouldn't complain. Waiting for the focuses to change (I assume) tomorrow since Lyn is the only one of the 8 I really care about.

Edited by Gustavos

"Only" got 2x Camilla, Takumi, Chrom and Tiki. Would've loved Lucina and Hector. Chrom is slowish. Tiki is also meh. Second Camilla is for later. Not sure to trade in my lv40 Camilla, to train-up the lv1. Just hoping we can trade in the future...

Lucina, Cain, and Lyn. In that order. Team composition means that 3 red sword users don't get along too well, and after the initial power gap of 5 stars at the beginning, I settled on just using Lucina in my main team, as she's the strongest of the three.

1 hour ago, SniperGYS said:

Takumi, Lyn and Linde

... And Oboro is soon to be a 5 stars... I just need the 20 badges and like 4000 feathers... This is going to take some time, right?

Oh yay! You found Oboro?

I can't decide who to level up to 5 stars myself...

1 hour ago, Res said:

Oh yay! You found Oboro?

I can't decide who to level up to 5 stars myself...

I succesfully completed the "FEH ritual" to get a 4 stars Oboro

tumblr_inline_ol8masknAJ1r8vmru_500.jpg

tumblr_inline_ol8mbh5SU11r8vmru_500.jpg

Now I want Leo... Maybe I will buy a bunch of Tomatoes and try again

Edited by SniperGYS

I got 2 Marths lol. That's it.

And now the summon period is over... RIP my chances of getting Lyn and/or Camilla. TwwT (I pulled a Takumi AND a 5* Roy in one of my rerolls why can't I get that kind of luck again OTL....)

Edited by BANRYU