What 5 Star heroes have you pulled?

flaredare911

Azura, Tiki, and Marth.

While I'm very happy with Azura, my Tiki and Marth come from repeatedly trying to pull Lucina. Tiki turned out to be a boss, but I'm not sure if 5* Marth is really much better than my 4* Roy.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Fly_or_Die said:

Azura, Tiki, and Marth.

While I'm very happy with Azura, my Tiki and Marth come from repeatedly trying to pull Lucina. Tiki turned out to be a boss, but I'm not sure if 5* Marth is really much better than my 4* Roy.

Utilize Marth's movement options and you'll realize why he's currently climbing tier lists. Also, his stats are some of the best in the game, way better than Roy's.

Edited by NOTchazbc24

Fae, Sheena, and (as of today) Lyn. Haven't started to level Lyn up yet, but I love Fae and Sheena to pieces! I'm sitting at 20 orbs and am wondering if I should do a pull tonight or tomorrow when they shift when the Focus characters are...I struggle because m-a-n do I want Takumi... >:T (I know he'll still be around to pull but...hmmmmm...decisions...)

So far, I had Camilla... and the nothing for like... ten to twelve full pulls... and when I found that the focus resets, I said 'sod it' and bought a few orbs to get to 20.

Pulled 5* Hinoka and 5* Young Tiki in the same go. Shame Hinoka is basically Camilla in a different color, but I'll take it for now since I do like Tiki more than the booblord.

Camilla, Marth, and Robin.

I haven't used Marth much but I plan to. I'd like to have a dedicated dragon-killer. It's just hard to justify him over Olivia, who has better synergy with my team. I guess if I raised him enough he could help with my Arena score.

Maxed out Camilla and Robin. If the IV calculator is correct, Camilla's -HP/+SPD and Robin's +ATK/-SPD... which explains a lot, not gonna lie.

50 minutes ago, Saleh said:

WASSUP

IMG_0297.PNG

Both her and Ephraim look fantastic. Gotta save up my free orbs for this. Plus Julia and Seliph. :D

On 2/14/2017 at 3:27 AM, The Geek said:

Lucina, Cordelia, and Raven so far.  Haven't used Raven all that much, but Lucina and Cordelia are mainstays on my highest level team.

I have the exact same ones as you!  :):  Lucina and Cordelia are part of my main team too. 

I just got the 5* Raven a couple of days ago, so he's only like, level 18 or so right now.  

I got Lucina (favorite character, first try!), Roy, Catria, Raven, Sakura and Linde.

My next objective is Camilla (I've been trying for so long and still nothing), Takumi and Seliph. Tiki also wouldn't hurt. But I'll have to wait till I have at least 17 orbs before I can do another pull session. I got so unlucky last time, 1 green orb and 4 blue ones...

Edited by Pikappa93