Why is Azura the most beautiful woman you've ever seen?

Laocorn

Why is Azura the most beautiful woman you've ever seen?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Why is Azura the most beautiful woman you've ever seen?

• Is it the pose, how the toe tips of her naked sole carry the wisp of a beautiful woman?
    • How she can taunt, to sheath only a leg yet flaunt another with a strip tease of her panties?
    • Her seductive means of dance… could the slow motions of the ocean, by chance define the immaculate movements of her hips?
    • The pride of her bust; a chesty endowment of treasure thrice too many, to make one ponder, abide to lust of areola, or a bless of the azure aureola?
    • An open embrace of womanly shoulders, her slender arms possess a spear with the splendor of her, but does she possess a threat?
    • Something about her mouths' speech pattern, its enigmatic manner, an ancient tongue how can we ever hope to decipher?
    • Why is it when daylight dies, her face yet remains alive, and her sun-golden eyes remain so passionate as they are radiant?
    • How she lets her hair trickle down with such ripple, how can this scenic cascade of luxuriant aqua remain so serene?
    • It is her exotic fashion sense, being infatuated with her asymmetric robes, sporting groves of blue streams and even some bare skin?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

42 minutes ago, claire said:

i haate this thread but every time it comes up i cant help but read it

Me too.

How in the fuck is Azura busty.

Liek, what does that even make Camilla.

20 hours ago, Soul~! said:

Liek, what does that even make Camilla.

The Mayor of Titty-City. Long may she reign. 

Nahhhhh; but for real. Charlotte, Camilla, and Kagero, and Orochi are the only girls in Fates I would call 'busty,' TBH.

Edited by Shoblongoo