Fire Embled Heroes 150 Orbs Giveaway

maken

Welcome to the Weekly Giveaway! There is a place where we giveaway a great stuff to mobile games every single week!

A huge congratualations for winners in last week!

This time we are giving away a 150 Orbs to Fire Emblem Heroes

Nintendo's hit strategy-RPG Fire Emblem series is now reimagined for smart devices. Fight battles customized for touch screens and on-the-go gameplay. Summon characters from across the Fire Emblem universe. Develop your Heroes' skills, and take them to new heights. This is your adventure—a Fire Emblem that's like nothing you've seen before! This application is free to download and offers some optional in-app purchases.

How to enter to giveaway?

Get entries to enter to giveaway. Collect that much as you can! Complete actions to get more. More entries = more chance to Win! Have fun!

source: (snip)

Edited by eclipse

Is this an official Nintendo thing?  I don't understand the rules.  How do they even gift Orbs, if it's not Nintendo?

regardless of everything else, why on earth would any reputable anything — let alone a giveaway that already looks like a scam — use a url shortener

Spoiler

it's not even a completely suspicious looking link smh

Edited by eclipse
Link removed (albeit in a picture)

1 minute ago, The Geek said:

Guy just joined to make this announcement.  I'm pretty sure this is a scam.

Yeah this is a scam. Trust me; I've seen stuff like this before.

Something that confuses me is how I'm supposed to enter this giveaway.  OP, can you tell me how I can go about doing this?  I really need more orbs ASAP, and my mom's credit card has expired. :tangerinesadness:

33 minutes ago, Refa said:

Something that confuses me is how I'm supposed to enter this giveaway.  OP, can you tell me how I can go about doing this?  I really need more orbs ASAP, and my mom's credit card has expired. :tangerinesadness:

Dont listen to this. its very much a scam with how recent this user is. and how out of place this fourm is. dont enter it.

Thanks for the concern!  I wouldn't worry too much about me, though.  Hopefully noone does end up clicking the link.

18 minutes ago, Thany said:

Dont listen to this. its very much a scam with how recent this user is. and how out of place this fourm is. dont enter it.

7 minutes ago, Refa said:

Thanks for the concern!  I wouldn't worry too much about me, though.  Hopefully noone does end up clicking the link.

I clicked the link, thinking Nintendo was doing another giveaway like the Twitter thing, but the multiple grammatical errors and other things on the site made me suspicious.  I don[t even understand what they are trying to say.

If this is anything like those links I get from bots on Skype, I'd do a virus scan just to be safe.

34 minutes ago, Refa said:

If this is anything like those links I get from bots on Skype, I'd do a virus scan just to be safe.

Yeah, I'm running one right now, since I was planning to today, anyway.

26 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Could be real, might not be real. All I know is, not counting free orbs from special maps, I only have about 23 orbs left from the chapters so I might as well.

If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

Unless the website is brand new and they are promoting it, I'm almost certain this could be a scam. If OP could explain, maybe! I know youtubers do giveaways like this but they use google gift cards.