Looking for Corrin for an all Corrin Run of Birthright

Amberstorm

Hey guys! I've trying to do an all Corrin run LP of Birthright for my channel but I'm lacking Corrins so someone suggested I try using Serene's for finding Corrins for the playthrough, if anyone would be willing to help me I would really appreciate it! I typed up the rules below (US Corrins)

1) All Corrins must be Lv10 and already classed changed, any class even hacked classes like Wolfskin and Songstress will be allowed with the exception of final boss classes like Empty Vessel, Garon Dragon and Silent Dragon, as well as no Great Lords because that is my Corrin's class and I want her to be the only GL.

2) Your Corrin can have 1 extra skill that isn't tied to the class (they can keep Nobility and Dragon Fang though). Any extra skill is allowed with the exception of Bold Stance and Dragonskin

3)The only stat boosters I will allow will be an Arms Scroll if your Corrin is not in a sword based class like Mercenary or Samurai or 1 pair of boots if your Corrin is a knight

4) Please make it so you set your castle defense units away from the throne and set tactics to hold for an easy capture, also make sure your Corrin has no equipment

5) Try to make the Corrins unique, not just overpowered, yet still usable, you could even make units based on past units (Ex: A luk+ Cav Corrin with Miracle based on Finn)

Edited by Amberstorm