[WIP] Fire Emblem Fates "Conquest" Styled Birthright

Kobazco

A while back, I was fairly certain I saw somebody working on a Conquest Styled Birthright, in which enemies have skills etc. Well I can't find that project anywhere, and I'm fairly certain the creator has taken it down sadly. So I decided to begin work on my own!
Images Within:

1zEnaSS.png
ojaxdvb.png
nZ4n6w1.png
NN1BGbV.png A4pCcVZ.png 14CeZdY.png

List of Possible Changes to come:
  • Complete Rearrangement of enemies.
  • Skills on Enemies.
  • Conquest enemy only weapons.
  • New enemies on chapters.
  • Changing of AI where possible and applicable.
The first 3 chapters of Birthright Lunatic are now available! Download should be attached below.

Current Changes:
Chapter 6 Change list:
  • Ryoma and Xander are now in the top part of the map much like they are in Conquest, this makes the chapter not impossible anymore.
  • Added a fighter and outlaw that are paired up near Leo.
  • Gave all of the enemies skills.
  • Gave Ryoma Astra for this chapter.
Chapter 7 Change list:
  • Completely reworked the layout of units and pacing of this chapter.
  • 3 rows of units wait in the bottom right part of the map, coming at you in waves from left to right on turn numbers as follows; 3,6, and 9.
  • Silas and his squad will begin moving on turn 12.
  • Removed the Outlaw that steals the armorslayer until I can find a way to make him appear later in the chapter to match the new pacing.
  • Units in this chapter will not just all run into you one at a time, many of them will wait until you are range, and will go for good dual attack chances. (Example: Poison Strike Outlaw attacks first, allowing a fighter to follow up for more damage and supported by the outlaw.
Chapter 8 Change list:
  • Mainly focused on the Seal Resistance into Magic +2 and Malefic Aura traps towards the back of the level.
  • Movement +1 units to help get around the desert faster.
  • Still mostly on Iron weapons.
  • A Dual Yumi Archer with Lancebreaker. (Might be too strong)

Instructions:

CFW Method:
  • Get NTR CFW if you don't already have it.
  • Place the 2 folders in the download into the root of your SD card.
  • Place SD card back into 3DS.
  • Launch NTR CFW through selector whatever you use for it.
  • Launch Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright or Special Edition (Will NOT work if Birthright is a DLC.)
  • Work your way to Chapter 6: The Path Is Yours on Lunatic.
  • Have fun!

Changelog/Updates:

V1.0
  • Chapter 6 is finished. (NOTE: Hinoka and Takumi CAN DIE in this chapter on Classic, and will return later. Don't be afraid if they die (One of them is very likely to.)
  • Chapter 7 is entirely reworked and tested. (Please give feedback here, too hard? Too easy?)
  • Chapter 8 is finished but largely untested. (2 Archers have Spy Yumi's they can't yet use.)
Requirements to play this:
  • NTR CFW
  • Hans if you really wanna try rebuilding a romfs.
Chapter Previews:

Suggestions:
I am not the perfect level designer. If anyone has any ideas about level design and balance, please give me suggestions!

Edited by Kobazco

Chapter 8 has now been reworked fully.

Chapter 8 Change list:
  • Mainly focused on the Seal Resistance into Magic +2 and Malefic Aura traps towards the back of the level.
  • Movement +1 units to help get around the desert faster.
  • Still mostly on Iron weapons.
  • A Dual Yumi Archer with Lancebreaker. (Might be too strong)
Chapter 8 Preview video:

Weapon Reversal is like 95% done Ephraim route wise, and maybe 80% Eirika. The big loss of motivation came from losing my save files, and playing through Sacred Stones for like the 10th time doesn't sound too appealing. I could release a final Ephraim version with Axe Cavaliers, but I still have to add in an Axe Paladin animation and some other things. Sorry about the huge hiatus on that mod but losing all of the saves and tools set me back a ton and was a motivation killer.

• 1 month later...
On 2/16/2017 at 6:20 PM, Kobazco said:

Weapon Reversal is like 95% done Ephraim route wise, and maybe 80% Eirika. The big loss of motivation came from losing my save files, and playing through Sacred Stones for like the 10th time doesn't sound too appealing. I could release a final Ephraim version with Axe Cavaliers, but I still have to add in an Axe Paladin animation and some other things. Sorry about the huge hiatus on that mod but losing all of the saves and tools set me back a ton and was a motivation killer.

Hey, I am actually playing weapon reversal right now, would you like me to send you some save files? (it might take me some time, I'm still in high school studying for ap and final exams)