Fe echoes famitsu

So here Are the famitsu Pages,some new images are also present.

hope i didnt get ninja'd.

edit:now actually readable,Credit to famigeki(Tumblr)

From what i can make out robin is holding a carrot in that one screenshot-so that one chunk of text maybe dedicated to the "Food"option we have seen in the First trailer.

image.png

image.png

image.png

Edited by Aurora

This has to be the prettiest Fire Emblem game made yet. I LOVE the art style. 

There also seems to be a Food mechanic in this game? It looks like Tobin is going to eat a carrot of sorts to get stat boosts?

5 minutes ago, Thane said:

Looks like forging is back for enemies; that enemy archer's bow says "+1" like in Fates. 

I'm not sure, but I've heard people saying that's +1 range skill. Kinda like Robin is a Cavalier and has a horse icon under his weapon (Canto?)

2 minutes ago, Tryhard said:

I'm not sure, but I've heard people saying that's +1 range skill. Kinda like Robin is a Cavalier and has a horse icon under his weapon (Canto?)

Oh! It wasn't his weapon! Pardon me, it definitely looks like a skill or a class description. 

Is there any way to make these images larger? 

Edited by Thane

12 hours ago, Tryhard said:

https://imgur.com/a/rxqFc

i saw it on there

Thanks bud; it's already translated and there's not a lot of new information, but I'll give this a read myself when I've got the time. 

I can't say I'm thrilled over the early maps shown so far; they seem a little too loyal to the original. On the page with all the archers, it's just a giant field filled with trees just like in Gaiden. I'm sure later maps will get more complex, but still.

On a more positive note, it says Alm joins the Zofian rebel group not only because of his sense of justice but also a desire to show off his skills, according to the translation. Hopefully they'll keep his more aggressive tone; him wanting to brag is a good start.

Edited by Thane

I just popped a quick message to Source Gaming's Soma (the guy responsible for almost all of the site's translations). He said that there doesn't seem to be anything new, but he had only skimmed over it. I wouldn't hold your breath for him to go over it in detail though, since he says he's pretty busy.

*girly squeal*

I know it's not a lot of new stuff, but it's still new stuff and urmergerdI'msoescited!!!!

That food system seems interesting tho, I can't wait to see them delve into it more.

Also, Tobin, what is that smexy ass portrait like boi, pls stop.

Casual mode is returning so it'll be pretty accessible to people picking it up first time/playing it for the story. No details on supports yet but fingers crossed.

Would love to see more art as well (esp since besides Celica all the revealed official art are guys). Looking forward to see Mathilda and the new char's design especially. Oh and the whitewings ofc. Hidari, do you magic.

This is single handed my favourite presentation in a 3ds game. The visual designs are marvelous.

Speaking of casual mode, I wonder what they are gonna do with the Lion Head statues. I mean we haven't seen them in any shots where we see the Mila Statue and with casual mode being a thing, what is the point of the statues, unless they make them strictly stat buffers and take away the revival aspect.

Yeah, I can't get enough of the visuals this game is 1000x prettier and better looking than Fates. I am really keen on learning about the mechanics. I want to know what this food feature will do, and if it'll work similar to how Berwick Saga treated its food mechanic. 

Unfortunately, I think the map design is pretty lame so far (it's on Awakening levels of lame). The map design for Fates was extremely good, like Thracia 776 levels of amazing. I was hoping that this game would have that same level of challenge. However, I really hope that it'll improve and make changes to the original maps (and map objectives, too) as the game progresses. Also, it seems like my dream was crushed yet again: unit portraits don't change upon promotion for non-lord characters. Tobin's bottom screen artwork still has him in his villager attire despite the fact that he's a Cavalier. At least units retain their color palette upon class change. I'll have to see more screenshots to get a confirmation. 

Edited by Leif

1 hour ago, Thane said:

I can't say I'm thrilled over the early maps shown so far; they seem a little too loyal to the original. On the page with all the archers, it's just a giant field filled with trees just like in Gaiden. I'm sure later maps will get more complex, but still.

On a more positive note, it says Alm joins the Zofian rebel group not only because of his sense of justice but also a desire to show of his skills, according to the translation. Hopefully they'll keep his more aggressive tone; him wanting to brag is a good start.

Tbh, I actually liked the early-game maps of the original, so I don't mind to see them again. Still, I do hope that the terrible ones get some changes

Really? Interesting. Happy to see that Alm is still...well, Alm.

1 minute ago, The Malign Knight said:

Tbh, I actually liked the early-game maps of the original, so I don't mind to see them again. Still, I do hope that the terrible ones get some changes

Really? Interesting. Happy to see that Alm is still...well, Alm.

They were just open fields with way too many trees if you ask me, but hey, to each their own. The early maps aren't the most important ones, I'd say, at least not for people who have played the games for a while.

Yeah, I do hope he'll keep on being Alm. Expanding upon his character's all good, of course, but you know what I mean.

Edited by Thane

18 minutes ago, Thane said:

They were just open fields with way too many trees if you ask me, but hey, to each their own. The early maps aren't the most important ones, I'd say, at least not for people who have played the games for a while.

Well, I just have very low standards regarding maps, so even the worst maps of the series are enjoyable to me and I don't know if i should consider it a good or bad thing.

Anyway, unless I  misunderstood what you meant, I disagree on the second part: I find the early maps to be just as important as the mid and late-maps since, if the game bores you from the beginning, then you won't bemuch  incited to keep playing the game imho