Alm and Celica Amiibo unlock special dungeon (Amazon Japan)

14 minutes ago, FoliFF said:

Does anyone actually know when these goes up for sale and/or if there are any pre-orders for them?

Best Buy has them up for pre-order. At least they did near the end of February. Not sure if they're still available or not.

9 minutes ago, KazeNinja17 said:

Best Buy has them up for pre-order. At least they did near the end of February. Not sure if they're still available or not.

Ah I should have said I'm from Europe since we don't have Best Buy, I've been looking at my local webstore and amazon uk and they're not up yet.

Edited by FoliFF

Just now, FoliFF said:

Ah I should have said I'm from Europe since I've been looking at my local webstore and amazon uk and they're not up yet.

Yeah, that does pose a problem then. Have you checked the Nintendo of Europe amiibo site? Not sure if it provides a link to retailers like the American Nintendo amiibo site does.

1 hour ago, KazeNinja17 said:

Yeah, that does pose a problem then. Have you checked the Nintendo of Europe amiibo site? Not sure if it provides a link to retailers like the American Nintendo amiibo site does.

Thanks for reminding me of NoE to check it there. Found my answer their release date is on the 17/05. The same release day as Echoes. I guess no retailers have put the amiibos up for sale yet.

I wonder what the phantom warriors will be.

I'd imagine that the FEmiibos will summon Gaiden facsimiles of them, meaning a bunch of foot swordies (Ike will lose axe use) with nerfed versions of their signature weapons, like in Fates. There isn't a female Robin or Corrin amiibo right? Maybe for variety's sake their male amiibos will get converted into females to give us two Priestesses (making them distinct by giving Corrin White Magic only and Robin Black Magic only would be nice).

As for non-FE amiibos, I'll guess if they work at all, it'll be randomly generated characters from any non-Lord playable class. No equipment, with their level either purposefully low, or at your team's average (which would determine when the phantoms promote into higher tiers).

The Alm and Celica amiibo phantoms should be relatively worthless unless you play through the game a second time or can pass your amiibo data onto a friend. Or, maybe if you can summon a phantom Alm in Celica's route or vice versa, it won't be so bad.

As for the bonus dungeon, please, please don't let it be anything awesome. I don't want to actually have to buy an amiibo. Let it be like the Cave of Shadows and have a rather useless reward at the end.