Blue Tome Units to Reccomend?

Azure_Shadow

I'm currently trying to build up my pool of heroes to have decent ones in most every category, though I'm still unsure of who to try using for a good blue Mage. As of now my only blue mages are 3* Robin (who's stats are sadly terrible.) and 3* Odin, who I got a bit ago. Would any of you guys reccomend ranking up Odin to 4*, or maybe try my luck at getting a better blue tome unit? 

6 minutes ago, Azure_Shadow said:

I'm currently trying to build up my pool of heroes to have decent ones in most every category, though I'm still unsure of who to try using for a good blue Mage. As of now my only blue mages are 3* Robin (who's stats are sadly terrible.) and 3* Odin, who I got a bit ago. Would any of you guys reccomend ranking up Odin to 4*, or maybe try my luck at getting a better blue tome unit? 

The only other blue tome user you can get is Linde, and while she is probably the best (with Robin somewhat close behind), she's only available at five stars and hard to get. I'd say Robin is better than Odin in the end-game, but Robin does seem to have a shakier start than Odin.

Robin is much better than his stats suggest. My 5* Robin is by far my best hero, and while he isn't quite as powerful at 4*, I do recommend raising yours up to 4* and using him.

21 minutes ago, TheNiddo said:

Robin => Linde >>> Odin

Robin has more utility due to targeting Grey as well while being slightly less fragile than Linde. Linde is just a nuke button but can't really take a hit. Odin doesn't really add much.

Mostly agree, even with my bias for Odin.  He needs a team comp that takes advantage of his weapon, and he's at his best when under 50% health.  The current meta favors Robin/Linde more ATM.  If the newer heroes become sturdier (to the point where OHKOing with Linde isn't a viable option), and colorless units become a lot weaker, then I think Odin will have a shot, but I don't see this happening anytime soon.

I would recommend either Corrin(F) or Robin. Robin is great because of his effectiveness against grey units and is a great counter to the many Takumi in the arena. I currently have him at 5* and Robin in the beginning has a rocky start (believe me I know since I've another two 4* Robins that I had to train up in hopes of merging with the 5* one day) but really pays off in the end. I also have a Corrin(F) but with her at 3* I don't think I'll be using her anytime soon, however I've heard that her buff/debuffs are useful. Nowi might be a good choice as well as she can counter attacks at any range and though I don't use her at the arena as she is still 4*, she has proven her worth in the training sanctum so far. (yes I have too many blue units, give me any other color damnit gacha)