Favourite Children of Awakening

FleetofFeet

Favourite Children of Awakening  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Favourite Male Child

2. 2. Favourite Female Child

For the male characters, I like Owain the most without much competition. As for the female characters, however, I find that I like all of them except for Kjelle and sometimes Severa. I went with Morgan, however, just because of my fictional parental bias.

My favouritesĀ are Owain and Lucina.

Owain's theatrical behaviour is honestly something I'd see myself doing in his position. Aside from that, I just typically find the quotes to be rather amusing.

Lucina's basically "Waifu Bias" if you want the short version. I like the strength of her character and I just find it hilarious that she has a habit for so innocently saying the wrong things aloud.

I fail to see any reason for Owains retarded drama theatre other then covering up for the fact he is not that Damn special in any way other then the offspring of a demonic entity. Ā People who cover up in inadequaties in pathetic, Ā flamboyant or just flat out lies in real life annoy the fuck outa me, Ā I can't stand being around themĀ 

Edited by DarkWind

Brady is easily my favorite of the male kiddos, with Gerome at a sorta distant second. Brady benefits massively from being the son of my favorite Awakening character, but he's also pretty great on his own.

For the girls, it's gotta be Noire. It was actually pretty hard to pick between Noire, Cynthia and Lucina, but I've got such a soft spot for Noire due to all the shit she has to deal with that I guess I kind of default to her in topics like this.

Ā 

The fact that I'm the first person here to acknowledge the excellence of Brady shows how far this fandom has fallen.

Edited by epilepsyduck

I'm probably in the minority, but I love Yarne. I don't now why (Maybe cause he's a bunny and I like bunny's), but yeah.

As for female, Noire. I love Noire and I love making her amazing thanks to Gaius.

Close seconds are Owain and Lucina, with Inigo and Severa lagging just behind those two.

I love brady!Ā He is my favorite due to, Gaius x Maribelle= Trickster brady= MASS DESTRUCTION!

Edited by Tuvy2

For the guys, Owain because practically none of the other guys stand out (the only other one who does is Inigo, and that's more because he's a butt monkey).

The female part was harder, but I voted Cynthia.

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

10 hours ago, epilepsyduck said:

Brady is easily my favorite of the male kiddos, with Gerome at a sorta distant second. Brady benefits massively from being the son of my favorite Awakening character, but he's also pretty great on his own.

For the girls, it's gotta be Noire. It was actually pretty hard to pick between Noire, Cynthia and Lucina, but I've got such a soft spot for Noire due to all the shit she has to deal with that I guess I kind of default to her in topics like this.

Ā 

The fact that I'm the first person here to acknowledge the excellence of Brady shows how far this fandom has fallen.

Ā 

Ha, same favs as me. The fact that we have the same favorites, including Brady, means that I have saved the fandom!

Ā 

Brady.Ā I like his design, and for all his bluster, he's got a level head on his shoulders. He doesn't seem nearly as one-dimensional as the other male children. Someone who can talk about anything.

Noire. She also is my favorite Awakening character. Fantastic personalities (because she has two), tragic backstory (darn you, TharJAAAAA!) and a great visual design (Pretty and cute at the same time, plus I love that feather).

Gotta go with my son/husband Inigo. I always keep coming back to him regardless of thinking of a different support.Ā 

And also Morgan Christ is a little tough to deny.Ā 

I mothered Lucina so she at least gets an honorable mention, but she did try to kill me that one time. I love her character, just not as my child. But she is easily my favorite runner up. Mostly because I have way too much Fire Emblem merch containing her to say that I dislike her, that's silly.