Hiro08

1 hour ago, Glaceon Mage said:

She's lonely.

Or, that's Xander's theory, at least.

Xander? She fucking said it herself.

1 minute ago, pianime94 said:

She's salty because we got cool heroes.

Tho if you ask me hers are cooler.

Doesn't she have like the whole fucking cast.

I think it is because her own world is destroyed and she invades other worlds to distract the summoner and his teammates while she attacks the Askr kingdom trying to claim as her new home because it is all she wants. She goes after it several times plus the mystery man must be the order of heroes' lost friend.

Just now, Soul~! said:

Xander? She fucking said it herself.

Doesn't she have like the whole fucking cast.

I forgot she said it herself, I simply remembered that her general loneliness is the reason Xander uses for sticking with her.

1 minute ago, FleetofFeet said:

I think it is because her own world is destroyed and she invades other worlds to distract the summoner and his teammates while she attacks the Askr kingdom trying to claim as her new home because it is all she wants. She goes after it several times plus the mystery man must be the order of heroes' lost friend.

But Embla isn't wrecked?  The offscreen queen and people are mentioned to be alive and kicking.

17 minutes ago, Ryuke said:

Because she wants friends.

That's adorable, even though they don't really care about her (except Xander). Hell, the Eijenjar in Awakening cared more about Aversa than they do for her, LOL.

50 minutes ago, Soul~! said:

That's adorable, even though they don't really care about her (except Xander). Hell, the Eijenjar in Awakening cared more about Aversa than they do for her, LOL.

I thought Einjerhar were suppose to be mindless character. I havent played Awakening for a while. I might missed something.

Other than the fact that she is lonely, Veronica is conquering the Heroes's worlds so that she can get them and use them to conquer the Kingdom she truly wants: Askr, so that she can make her country prosper like her father wanted.

5 hours ago, Glaceon Mage said:

But Embla isn't wrecked?  The offscreen queen and people are mentioned to be alive and kicking.

Yes, they are. But considering that the citizens of the Embla Empire pretty much gave Veronica the throne because she wanted to make their Empire prosper, It's not impossible to imagine that the Embla Empire is not in a very good shape overall, tough It's hard to confirm it since the story is barebones at best(altough I do hope they expand her character and her Empire)

48 minutes ago, Gustavos said:

I think a better question is why would Xander follow a tyrannical warlord and be complicit in the destruction of a peaceful nation?

Yeah, it's truly a mystery. I mean, it's not like it's something he's already done before....

1 hour ago, Gustavos said:

I think a better question is why would Xander follow a tyrannical warlord and be complicit in the destruction of a peaceful nation?

Because Xander's kinda a moron like that.

Glances at Garon.

(Tbf following Garon was even more blatant/stupid disregard of common sense than Veronica).

Edited by Glaceon Mage

Xander relates to her in some way. He's just a big softie and when he gets like that he doesn't really care what the object of his... "affections" does. She could blow up the planet and he'd be like: "Ok".

I'd like to think that Xander sees her loneliness and genuinely cares about her because of his relations with Corrin. I'm a little sad for her to be honest, considering what we've heard from her back story. I'm kind of hoping that she gets a happy ending, but not at the cost of the good guys happy ending.