Arena Discussion Thread (inc. Assault)

pianime94

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I got really lucky and managed to have a deathless streak wind up today.  I spent a total of zero Crests this week, and I'm surprised I managed to put together a deathless streak with Olwen.  To bad she drags my overall score down, since I've finally gotten used to using her effectively.

An Offense Score of 4498 got me a Rank of 4039.

After burning 5 crests yesterday and finally getting a lucky match ranking streak I improved my score. Thanks @pianime94

3/12  3,957 Rank: 58,234
3/13  3,957 Rank: 57,371 I guess they probably banned a couple of people.
3/14  4,187 Rank: 33,633

Already over 4k points in the new season...Sully is actually pretty decent in most match-ups provided there is a sword unit or at least a red unit present on the opposing team.  Otherwise, she is dead weight.

I've been trying to use Lachesis on my team for the past week. Finally managed to pull off a perfect run, but the low BST made it only worth 4,318 points. Half the time she's just sitting in the corner doing absolutely nothing.

Linde, Eirika, Robin(M), Robin(F) is still a bit outside the top 10k with no deaths 7 adv streak. Need to at least replace Robin(M), give Eirika Fury from Hinata to hopefully be more competitive. Almost have enough to upgrade 2 characters to 5*, so there’s probably some team out there that’s both effective and that I enjoy the aesthetics of. Maybe Anna with Fury from Bartre. Waiting on skill inheritance for now.

A very rough start, was matched up with some tough teams and most of my matches involved losing 3 people which sucked, it got so bad that I had to do some intermediates to keep the streak.

Team: Sharena, Abel, F.Robin, and Marth
3/15: 3453

I'm getting sick of my 4* Lv.32 Jagen being dead weight in the arena so I'm raising him to 40. Fuck him. Fuck sub-par scores of ~4,100 when I was previously getting ~4,400.

Either that, or I'll start raising my Robin-F. But then by the time she's raised to an acceptable standard, the next set of bonus characters will already be released in the arena. Not sure what to do.

Got a score of 4195....because of 4 deaths. All because I got matched up against a Kagero and Julia team on the lava map which killed two units. And the second time was Linde and Kagero on the lava map which again lost two units....I hate the lava map.

Currently ranked 20,929. Hopefully I can up my score and stay within the top 30,000 this season.

What I hate most of the lava map similar maps where there is limited room to maneuver making my units have weird and disadvantageous placement especially if they're melee heroes or that my units with range are just one or two tiles away and can't come in time to counter.

Sigh map preparation screen when?

Edited by FoliFF

The lava map is nice for having mages snipe enemies, but it's not so nice when you're fighting opposing mages. And it's especially obnoxious when the enemies your team fears most are mages. Like Nino.

I didn't know about the maps changing with the season; that's neat.

On 14/03/2017 at 9:11 AM, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Holy crap, Reinhardt just solo'd an entire map for me, despite being up against Tharja, Takumi, Ephraim and Tiki. He even tanked the Ephraim, what is happening?

90% of the teams I face include Takumi and 2 red units. Against these, Reinhardt is the Enola Gay on four legs. Too bad his rating is a bit low (144 at level 39), but he more than compensates this by bringing easy deathless runs.

Wow, just ran into some super scummy shit. Guy built a team to tank his BST so he could bring a Julia +10 with Azura into a 642 match. With +4 all stats, she basically wasn't killable in one round by any of my full +0 team (of 1x 4* and 3x 5*, no less) and Azura made it so that swording her was an assured loss of a unit. I was on track for clearing 4500, too. The new Arena changes can't circumvent this garbage soon enough.

Edited by Kuroi Tsubasa Tenshi
Cleaned up accidental copypasta format importing. Second: I sure can count good.