Arena Discussion Thread (inc. Assault)

pianime94

Gotta try getting back into the groove as far as daily updating, though idk if I'll try getting a streak on day 1 going forward...

5066 (T20) is currently Rank 83.

Teams faced:

Spoiler

eLS9l7J.png

Highest Def score is 586 (out of 7).

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, LordFrigid said:

Gotta try getting back into the groove as far as daily updating, though idk if I'll try getting a streak on day 1 going forward...

5066 (T20) is currently Rank 83.

Teams faced:

Highest Def score is 586 (out of 7).

I have seen that first team far too many times in the past few days.

50 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

@Bartozio I hope you get to promote your Catria soon. Mine just ORKO'd Zephiel AND Effie in one match :) Granted, she was backed by two Goad Fliers, but still.

Catria OP :)

I really hope so as well, but after recently pulling a 4* Erika, the future of my feathers is looking very bleak... Some day though, some day (I might even promote Catria before Erika, not sure yet).

I really had a bad day in trying to get a deathless streak today. I spend about 8 dueling crests and didn't even manage to get 3 (deathless) wins in a row. Appearently playing arena after only 4 hours of sleep is a bad idea...

Just now, Bartozio said:

Catria OP :)

I really hope so as well, but after recently pulling a 4* Erika, the future of my feathers is looking very bleak... Some day though, some day (I might even promote Catria before Erika, not sure yet).

I really had a bad day in trying to get a deathless streak today. I spend about 8 dueling crests and didn't even manage to get 3 (deathless) wins in a row. Appearently playing arena after only 4 hours of sleep is a bad idea...

I have three 4* Eirika's. I wonder if I should promote all of them and merge them..

Dang that sucks :( What tier are you in? 20? 19? You should take a break lol

1 minute ago, GuiltyLove said:

I have three 4* Eirika's. I wonder if I should promote all of them and merge them..

Could be a good investment if you have -blade tome mages. She's a pretty great unit.

And yeah, I'm taking a break, no more arena for me today. Luckely, I'm in tier 19 this week, so I should be able to do fine as long as I get a deathless streak at some point, nothing to worry about. Would have been somewhat bad if this was next week though...

I had a good feeling about today.

Spoiler

7xxdH2Ml.png

Second week in a row I've been able to do deathless with my eyes closed. Unlike some I'm always happy to see Reinhardt and Hector.

Hopefully this will be just enough to scrape tier 19...

Edited by Wanda

1 hour ago, GuiltyLove said:

You can if you want to, but her 5* copies can be summoned, so I am not sure if you want to invest 40,000 Feathers just for +2.

Got a deathless run that scored 4794 on tier 19. Now let's wait and see if it is good enough to go up to 20.
Last time I went up ther, my socre was 4800 and I had some room to breathe on the standings and this week it seems more teams will be going up.

After failing to get a win streak with Sharena as a bonus unit for a while, I decided to just switch in Cecilia and suddenly I stopped losing...

Got a score if 4810 in tier 19, which is a lot lower then my previous scores. It might still get me to tier 20, but I'm going to try fishing for a better score nonetheless.

45 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

After failing to get a win streak with Sharena as a bonus unit for a while, I decided to just switch in Cecilia and suddenly I stopped losing...

Got a score if 4810 in tier 19, which is a lot lower then my previous scores. It might still get me to tier 20, but I'm going to try fishing for a better score nonetheless.

4810 is a lot lower, huh? You say you're F2P and yet you have much higher scores? How many merges do you have? I'm thinking of giving Nowi Aether or something and then making a team around that so I can get some higher scores

The only merge that I have in S. Camilla 40+1 :/

10 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

4810 is a lot lower, huh? You say you're F2P and yet you have much higher scores? How many merges do you have? I'm thinking of giving Nowi Aether or something and then making a team around that so I can get some higher scores

If you min max its probably possible to get like 4870s with no merge

3 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

dang man i'm very behind then. i got my highest this week and it was 4820

The key is basically to use high bst anchor and limiting your low bst. Its kind of a big deal since that means not using any Mage lol. Id probably drop High sp skill on these units in a sense that it acts as a ticket for them to be "usable"

Just now, JSND said:

The key is basically to use high bst anchor and limiting your low bst. Its kind of a big deal since that means not using any Mage lol. Id probably drop High sp skill on these units in a sense that it acts as a ticket for them to be "usable"

lame

I don't want to use armors

2 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

lame

I don't want to use armors

I mean you can go like Dragon Askr Infantry x2 if you dont want armors

Or shit like

Gray

Fae

Camus

Askr

Or something. I kinda lowkey want Gray tbh

1 minute ago, JSND said:

I mean you can go like Dragon Askr Infantry x2 if you dont want armors

Or shit like

Gray

Fae

Camus

Askr

Or something. I kinda lowkey want Gray tbh

tru

MAYBE

NOWI

ASKR

JULIA (TO KILL REINHEINY))

XANDER (FOR HECTOR?)

I dunno Im bad at team comp

38 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Last week I scored 4852, and I feel 42 points is a lot at this height.

I'm F2P, but I did get a little lucky by pulling both Hector and Ryoma from the Hero Fest banner. Having a +1 Reinhardt also helps (both were pulled as 4*). I don't have anymore merges then you do though.

I feel Reinhardt and Hector are pulling up the score quite a bit. I usually use the three I mentioned + the Askr bonus unit of the week. Evryone has legendary weapons and full skill slots (apart from Sharena, who only has QR2), so that all helps to boost my score. Reinhardt also still has his AoE special. I could probably get away with giving Aether/Galeforce to Ryoma and all the Askr units, since they generally don't see enough combat to activate a skill anyway.