• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Season 35 (1.3.0 S20) Results:

Score: 4,822
Defense: 582

Kcd6orz.png

Despite being somewhat mismatched, this team worked out all right.  Full Reposition probably helped.  B!Lyn was still a pain this week, but that’s probably something I just need to get used to.  Cecilia is my only reliable unit who can counterattack her, and I’m not running her every week.  Valter supported by Elincia’s Goad Fliers was the MVP of this team, surprisingly.

Arena Assault:

1RFgT7J.png

Hall of Fame:

Spoiler

qxyrHcF.png

(First day of the new season) I wonder if I’ll encounter any fully-kitted BKs alre-Damn it.  Steady Breath is so perfect for the BK, and Wrath too?  Good grief.

35BiDr0.png

Brave Sword is a curious choice on Eldy, but this one looks to be -Spd anyway so might as well make do with what you have.

089diq9.png

Been seeing more and more of Eliwood lately, maybe a lot of people pulled him during the past few banners?  You could certainly do a lot worse for red Cavalry swords.

N6rCU1s.png

This guy’s ready for the upcoming “three heroes” quests.

scgpGzW.png

Similar to the BK build above, and probably does similar damage despite his relatively weak Ignis due to Wo Dao.

Kbo07Xv.png

Here’s hoping the Tyrfing gets a much needed upgrade when this guy’s father gets added later this month (assuming the leaker didn’t decide to make up some random bullshit for October)

Previous Season Results:

2,500 feathers for 4,802 offence points;
   900 feathers for 584 defence points;
2,000 feathers and 4 orbs for promoting into tier 19;
1,400 feathers and 14 coins for assault rank ≈32,000.

6,800 feathers, 4 orbs, and 14 coins overall this week. Could have been better.

4,830 score for this new season. Should get me back into tier 20. Team was Hector, BK, B!Lyn and Inigo.

AA is down so I can't do a run yet.

Edit: AA is back up! Scored 4,834 on my first try.(deathless)

Having 4 unique dancers makes this mode so easy to cheese now.

Edited by Korath88

Managed to get a Deathless run with a new personal high score of 5072 using:
+10 Azama
+10 B!Ike
+10 PA!Azura
+6 Sonya

Gratitudes to B!Ike and Azama, this powercouple managed to drag me through some maps by just blocking the path and leting Distant Counter,  Bonfire + Rehabilitate, they killed of this way Adult Tiki +10, Ryoma +10, normal Ike +10, alot of other B!Ikes and a Ruby Sword Pallas and a couple of Elincias. Also Azamas Candlight + Dazzling Staff combo came quite in handy when needed for Sonya or Azura.

B!Ike + Healer is fucking busted, you can just park them blocking a path and everyone runs into oblivion of Bonfire o.o (My Azama has Panic Ploy Seal and 50 HP so this is also very night for debuffing everyone in that path :D). I think B!Ike is really the only Unit that benefits greatly from a healer that can bring him up instantly from low HP to full HP + can deal with color disadvantouge Melees (Red mages still one shot him). Its insane, Best tank evar!

This is a total new meta, i encountered like 0 Reinhardts and only 1 Brave Bow +10 Lyn.

Edited by Hilda

My arena is glitchy!  I can't access Arena Assault without getting an error and the tier rank thingy isn't loading. 

Anyway, I got my regular arena run done with a new personal high... 4964!   It took some getting used to (several surrenders) cause I didn't bring along my DC Olivia, so I had no good way to bait the green mages.  Inigo was very helpful against Bow Lyn, and I didn't mind that she was in most of the fights this time!  ;):

Spoiler

zNiT84e.png

Merges: Laslow+4, Brave Ike+3, Reinhardt+5, and Inigo+3.

Spoiler

95nAcTs.png

Also, this is the error I'm getting... 

Already did my Arena Assault run today, 4,922 points.

My normal Arena Team is Tiki, Sheena, Oscar and Axura.
Honestly, at first I was a bit disappointed to draw 5* Oscar. But he does a very good job. 

8 hours ago, Infinite Dreams said:

Also, this is the error I'm getting... 

I guess they fixed this and we are all getting some orbs because of it.

I'm able to stay in Tier 20 every week and I get in the top 1000 for AA pretty consistently so that's 10,400 feathers per week.

However I did have to do a 2nd deathless run for AA after I finished with only 5006 which had me at like Rank #1080ish.

After adding 2 merges to Nowi to make her +10 and giving B!ike his beorcs blessing I was able to increase my score to about 5030ish which put me around Rank #890.

I'm kinda worried about how the score threshold for top 1000 is increasing. Eventually, the top 1000 is going to be filled with everyone tied for 1st with a score of 5194.

19 minutes ago, Hawk King said:

I'm kinda worried about how the score threshold for top 1000 is increasing. Eventually, the top 1000 is going to be filled with everyone tied for 1st with a score of 5194.

If it makes you feel any better, a score of 5192 was ranked 190-200 or so the first week it was possible and still ranked 190-200 last week.

So it looks like the pool of people tied at 5194 isn't really growing very fast.

It's weird that I ran the exact same team last week as I did the week before and only got 3 Defense Wins last week and about 20 the week before.

23 minutes ago, Infinite Dreams said:
  Hide contents

Ref1koN.jpg

Why? 

Arena Assault is pissing me off right now.  Think I need to put down my phone for a bit. :unsure:

I feel you. The most frustrating match I had was against a team of BowLyn, Rein, Gronblade Cecilia, and Raoublade Leo. All +10. On that tiny boat map.

47 minutes ago, Infinite Dreams said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Ref1koN.jpg

Why? 

Arena Assault is pissing me off right now.  Think I need to put down my phone for a bit. :unsure:

Hm... I do have several extra Fayes lying around.

21 minutes ago, Okigen said:

I feel you. The most frustrating match I had was against a team of BowLyn, Rein, Gronblade Cecilia, and Raoublade Leo. All +10. On that tiny boat map.

Would triple Reinhardt be more frightening or would triple Blade cavalry be more frightening?

4848 on regular Arena. I suppose that takes me back to tier 20. I still have some skills to change if I need to get a higher score.

AA run done as well, 4662 and I'm not trying for a higher score this time. If I manage to get 2 more dancers from the PA banner, maybe.

16 minutes ago, XRay said:

WAIT WAIT WAIT.

You haven't made a Firesweep Lyn yet? The most infuriating weapon in the game, and you aren't using one yet?

You have brought shame to your family.

2 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

WAIT WAIT WAIT.

You haven't made a Firesweep Lyn yet? The most infuriating weapon in the game, and you aren't using one yet?

I never had trouble with Firesweep Bows on an Enemy team before, so I never bothered putting it on any of my archers besides BB!Cordelia so she can use up some of her SP. What are people running that makes Firesweep Bow a pain to deal with? I run Reinhardt, BH!Lyn, Olivia, and a bonus unit.

Just now, XRay said:

I never had trouble with Firesweep Bows on an Enemy team before, so I never bothered putting it on any of my archers besides BB!Cordelia so she can use up some of her SP. What are people running that makes Firesweep Bow a pain to deal with? I run Reinhardt, BH!Lyn, Olivia, and a bonus unit.

Enemy-phase units, generally Triangle Adept Litrraven builds that are specifically for countering Lyns with the more common Brave Bow or Mulagir.

19 minutes ago, XRay said:

I think I struggle the most fighting horse emblem teams with a few Firesweep weapons (like that one) because I can't bait them out.  They stick together (usually they all have reposition) and close in on me...

36 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

WAIT WAIT WAIT.

I have a Firesweep bow Lyn +7 with Cancel Triangle and I barely use her on Arena Assault let alone my Defensiv Team. I know she is good but it makes everything so easy.

On another note my Arena rank is currently 141 in Tier 20 with 5072 points, thats a new high and it seems my Team is good enough built to stay consistently now in Rank 20.

On Arena assault i managed to Rank 299 with a score of 5078 which puts me currently in the 100-1000 Tier, which i never was in before o.o.

But considering you just said that 5194 is the new norm i will prolly get pushed down one tier in Arena Assault i guess.

This was the toughest Arena Assault i have done so far. Going against +10 Merged units without your strongest Team and unmerged units is really a different world. There is way more planing involved and the outcome of the battle can be allready decided on the units you pick beforehand. Its so much more demanding and fun!

1 minute ago, Hilda said:

I have a Firesweep bow Lyn +7 with Cancel Triangle and I barely use her on Arena Assault let alone my Defensiv Team. I know she is good but it makes everything so easy.

The point is that @XRay basically uses the most obnoxious units possible in his defense team and somehow he didn't already have a Lyn running Firesweep Bow.

4 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

The point is that @XRay basically uses the most obnoxious units possible in his defense team and somehow he didn't already have a Lyn running Firesweep Bow.

I see.

Well in any case the new point Tier lets me face compositions i never had to deal struggle before o.o. Armor Emblems with 2 Hectors and 2 Effies all +10 merged with Armor March and Panic ploy all over the place lol.

The fiercest one is Dragon Emblem. I have a really hard time countering that Team setup, but thats prolly because i have been going at it wrong. Next time i should just use a Team of high Res mages let them take dmg to prep their Sepcials and the nuke the Dragons away (I also forgot to use my Julia there...) and should prolly train up my Falchion users, I have them but i never built them properly...

Also the wut moment i had when i put my Distant Counter B!Ike in range of Kagero and he didnt counter because she had Windsweep in her B-Slot and i was like wtf... Luckily enough my Azama was able to patch him up no problem.

The Flier Emblem Team with Flier Formation on every Team member was also very Scary. Very unpredictable and gives huge range to BunnyCamilla and SpringCorrin.