Kagero > Peri

Setsuna > Beruka

Oboro < Selena

Hana > Effie

Rinkah < Charlotte

Orochi < Nyx

[4:3]

Selkie = Velouria

Caeldori > Soleil /Eponine (No equal ground comparison)

Rhajat >  Eponine (Rhajat = Soleil)

Mitama < Ophelia

[6:4]

Scarlet < Flora

Reina < Felicia

[6:6]

Midori > Sophi

[7:6]

Birthright won.

(This is my opinion hurdur)

Edited by Ryuke

What's with the influx of new members coming here and posting polls without giving any thoughts or inputs themselves? I'd love to see more discussion!

Anyway, I voted for the Hoshidan cast.

2 minutes ago, Ryuke said:

Caeldori > Foleo OR Eponine (No equal ground comparison)

Rhajat > Foleo OR Eponine

Forrest/Foleo is a boy, and he makes that explicitly clear in his supports. 

1 minute ago, Res said:

What's with the influx of new members coming here and posting polls without giving any thoughts or inputs themselves? I'd love to see more discussion!

Anyway, I voted for the Hoshidan cast.

Forrest/Foleo is a boy, and he makes that explicitly clear in his supports. 

Goddamn it. Game has been tricking me all this time. Didnt do the kids support in the game. This literally just make Hoshido wins even more. 

8 minutes ago, Ryuke said:

Reina < Felicia

Felicia is recruitable in both Nohr and Hoshido, and for what it's worth, Felicia starts the game on your side, in Nohr, before you get the choice to go to Hoshido.

That aside:

Spoiler

2bd1ad3674.png

Edited by Elieson

2 minutes ago, Elieson said:

Felicia is recruitable in both Nohr and Hoshido, and for what it's worth, Felicia starts the game on your side, in Nohr, before you get the choice to go to Hoshido.

That aside:

Reveal hidden contents

2bd1ad3674.png

I choose the bountiful harvests. Mostly because I don't like many of the girls in Hoshido. I can only think of Kagero, Sakura, Hinoka, Caeldori, and Oboro. And I guess Scarlet counts as Hoshidan even though she's from Nohr, lol.

From Nohr I like Camilla, Elise, Effie, Nyx, Selena, Nina (best girl), Velouria, Ophelia, Felicia, Flora...it goes on. 

@Elieson Felicia is still a Nohrian afterall. Same as Silas ... and Kaze for Hoshido.

Scarlet I put her as Hoshido ... because they seems more like a defector rather.

Felicia can be in Nohr if you choose Nohr route. Scarlet cannot.

Edited by Ryuke

True, true. I meant it more in that comparing the lategame flyer to the earlygame maid in terms of the "other route's character" seemed off to me

Okay, since we're talking about hotness Hoshido wins. I really liked Sakura, Hinako, Kagerou and Orochi's designs. 

My fave girls don't really count since Mozu and Elise are more moe than hot x'D

Hoshido has Kagero, Orochi, Hana, Riceload and Azura, if you count the fact she's spent most of her life there.

Nohr has Flora, Selena, Velouria, Soleil, Nina, Forrest and Anna (she has the Nohrian underwear, it counts!).

Really no contest here. ;)

Man, judging anime studs solely based on their appearance is one of my favorite passtimes! Let's see here...

Hoshido has: Kazahana, Kagerou and Oboro.

Nohr has: Felicia, Flora, Velouria, Ophelia, Nina, Peri and Severa (though I honestly think she looks better in Awakening, unlike Inigo).

I'm siding with the evil team for this one.

I'm gonna take neither. Apart from Mozu, who is in both routes, no other female character impressed me. Mayyyyyyyyyyyyybe Nyx because I dig her hair, but that's not enough to decide for Nohr.

Of Hoshidan origin: Kagero, Hinoka, Orochi, Caeldori, Setsuna, Oboro

Of Nohrian origin: Felicia, Ophelia, Camilla, Flora, Velouria

Neither Hoshidan nor Nohrian: Anna, Azura, Selena

Near equal for me. There are other Fire Emblem girls whom I'd consider much more attractive but that's another topic.

20 hours ago, Elieson said:

That aside:

Reveal hidden contents

2bd1ad3674.png

Am I the only one who noticed the irony of that pic?

Well, I don't primarily judge by looks, but...

So Hoshido has Hana, Oboro, and Setsuna... if we're judging by game/alignment (as in for or against Nohr), then Scarlet's in there as well.  Probably Rinkah as well, though she, along with Fugo and Hayato, feels like more of a neutral entity.

Nohr, meanwhile, has Flora, Beruka, and Charlotte.  Possibly Selena as well, though it's hard getting over the fact that she was literally designed to look as tsundere as she acts.

Then there are those that are neutral, but are from specific places.  Mozu, who seems to be from Hoshido, Felicia seems alright (I dunno, Flora just looks more... mature?)... maybe Azura, too, though from certain angles, she isn't quite as attractive.  Since Anna comes from the DLCrealms, I'll include her in this batch as well.

I'm not counting the children because...  I mean, how weird is it to pine for your friends' and siblings' kids?  Also, Hyperbolic-Time-Realms is goddamn stupid, and holy shit, Nohr, how come your children get to be so attractive?  Even one of your men is absolutely beautiful.

On 2/16/2017 at 1:08 PM, joshcja said:

Flora cannot be recruited in BR.

But BR is the route where she's the hottest...

I guess I'll go with Hoshido. They have the female diviner outfit.