Trying to Get a Copy of Radiant Dawn, Failing

dragonlordsd

So, I finally got a Wii. Quite a few years behind the curve, but hey, that's how things go.

So, of course, I immediately searched on Amazon for a copy of Radiant Dawn, only to find that they cost $113.

So, I went over to Ebay, and they were charging around $80.

Ummm... does anybody have any suggestions on where to get a copy for cheaper? Please?

I can't give you much hope to find FE10 for a low price.

Even on ebay the price is at least 70$.

Well... I found FE10 at Gamestop for like 30$ (one of the best investments in my entire life)... but it has been almost five years ago.

You can try pawn shops, and some Gamestops still have a small selection of Wii games.

The Gamestop stores in my country rarely sell Wii games anymore nowadays, and the very few are only very common games like Mario platformers and parties, Donkey Country Returns, Wii party.

47 minutes ago, dragonlordsd said:

Is it available through the nintendo eshop at all? I don't really want to go that route (I hate digital games).

But yeah, I'll sweep the local gamestops, see if I can find anything.

Hmm...

Nope, neither Tellius game is on the eShop as of now, and what a tragedy it is. :l

They put Blazing Blade and Sacred Stones on, but we can't have any love as Tellius fans. :/

That being said I got lucky with my copy of RD, years ago. Found it in the Gamestop used games bin.

2 hours ago, Extrasolar said:

Nope, neither Tellius game is on the eShop as of now, and what a tragedy it is. :l

They put Blazing Blade and Sacred Stones on, but we can't have any love as Tellius fans. :/

That being said I got lucky with my copy of RD, years ago. Found it in the Gamestop used games bin.

Wait, the GBA ones are available for the Wii (the regular Wii, not the Wii U)?

That would be pretty cool I guess. It really sucks that they aren't available for the 3ds, so I had really given up on those.

Still, I don't know if they would actually look that good on a big screen. I love the classic graphics, but they were made for a much smaller screen.

Just now, dragonlordsd said:

Wait, the GBA ones are available for the Wii (the regular Wii, not the Wii U)?

That would be pretty cool I guess. It really sucks that they aren't available for the 3ds, so I had really given up on those.

Still, I don't know if they would actually look that good on a big screen. I love the classic graphics, but they were made for a much smaller screen.

Oh, no. They're not on regular Wii. Just Wii U. Sorry, should have clarified. And I am wondering why they haven't been released on the 3DS eShop yet...I mean, the format is virtually identical. The sprites would look fine on the much smaller screen.

And they look....uh...pixellated on larger screens. It can be a bit jarring if you're not used to it, but I play the likes of Golden Sun on my Wii U, so I eventually grew accustomed to it.

I'd recommend just staring at the bottom screen until you acclimate to it. Sprites up close look terribad, lol.