Regarding scam sites, hacking, and datamining - READ THIS FIRST! (last update: July 19, 2018)

eclipse

DON'T LINK THEM!

If a site asks for personal information/to fill out a survey/clicks/other things like that, it's fake.  Nintendo won't ask for such things, especially for a paid resource like orbs.

Linking a scam site will be a month's suspension, at minimum.  Depending on the severity, I may ban you outright.  If you have any questions/concerns, send me a PM.

EDIT (2/25/17): So apparently, I have to tell the world this.  DO NOT POST ABOUT HOW TO HACK THE GAME.  The Terms of Service says not to.  So don't do it.  This will be given the same penalty as asking for/linking ROMs, which may be more severe, depending on context.

Edited by eclipse

• eclipse changed the title to Regarding scam sites, hacking, and datamining - read this first!
  • eclipse locked and pinned this topic

Regarding datamining:

Treat this like a new FE release - put everything that hasn't been officially announced in spoiler tags, and mark topics with datamined info as such.  I just saw some complete and utter nonsense in the pull topic, and I do NOT like being randomly spoiled.

Future infractions will be a warning.

• 1 year later...
  • eclipse changed the title to Regarding scam sites, hacking, and datamining - READ THIS FIRST! (last update: July 19, 2018)