Fire Emblem Heroes | 1.5x EXP Event live now!

Elieson

EXP_Event-300x164.png

Check it! 1.5 EXP in the Training Tower, Story, Special and Arena battles! Live from now until 2/23 at...12:59a according to my little alert

Man, this came on a little late for me. I spent the last couple days training on my Tiki and Nowi up to 40 to beat 9-5, and now that I did (with a Light's Blessing...), I have no real reason to be training units. I have most of the characters on my roster at level 20 waiting for a promotion, but I'm blocked by Feather progression. While I still have some heroes I could promote from 3* to 4*, I have become far more conscious on "min-maxing" and don't want to put my effort into characters with poor Boons & Banes. Then, 4* to 5* takes an insane amount of feathers and I don't see myself getting that many anytime soon.

I suppose I can work on a few of my character favorites to build up that SP (including Alfonse, Sharena, and Anna), but right now I exhausted most of the current content. I can't build a proper Arena team without Orbs, and there are no remaining Orb sources for me to work towards. Tower Runs are all right but they get repetitive after a while. Arena wants me to have a good proper team which I currently lack.

So, I guess without Orbs (for new heroes) and Feathers (to promote units), I'm burned out on FE:Heroes. Granted, I have been "hardcore" playing it since release, even with the Stamina restrictions (and I still have plenty of spare Stamina potions), but as a story guy I find it difficult to keep playing even when there is solid mechanics in place.

For those curious, this is my current roster.

fS8I1S0.png
Edited by Sire

1 hour ago, Birdy said:

Praise them for also giving us a stamina potion today, huzzah! \ o /

Log into your MyNintendo account and pick up 1000 coins a week, use them to buy stamina potions at 100 each.

As for me, I hate having scrubs in my team. I've got all 4 of my 2* units in a team right now and am grinding the 3rd stratum.

Edited by Raven

47 minutes ago, Raven said:

f2p? And I thought I was lucky with my 5x5* pulls.

Pure F2P, total 49 rolls (1 4x at rerolling start, 9 5x rolls so far). 

7 5*s out of those 49 pulls, Sharon I had raised from 2* all the way to 5* :D

Just now, Wen Yang said:

Pure F2P, total 49 rolls (1 4x at rerolling start, 9 5x rolls so far). 

7 5*s out of those 49 pulls, Sharon I had raised from 2* all the way to 5* :D

My excuse is I didn't do any rerolling (started before it even became a thing), pulled a 5* Tharja from the first session anyway. By the time I heard of the rerolling method, I had 3 5* units, so I didn't even bother.