what should they add?

Eruno

what should they update to the game? any ideas to make the game better? new heroes? innovations? fix any voice acting? a great major update? . Because there's not much left to do after you finish the stories (except you're hunting for feathers or like really love training weaker units). Kinda curious what Nintendo has to offer for the future.

It would be nice if they would add:

• Higher stamina cap
  • More ways to get feathers or low costs a bit
  • Tower awarding crystals along with seals and not just awarding crystals once per day.
  • Ability to re position units before the starting the battle
  • More characters would be great, especially more additions to the Hero Battle rotation.

I want the Reposition thing too... In arena sometimes I get problems because of it... Also feathers as rewards in the tower too... And, maybe and option to get 1 summoning for free every week (only open 1 orb for free)? I played a previous gacha that allowed the player to summon a character for free 1 time peer week, so... Maybe this could be an option.

And of course the ovbvious more chapters since the story is not complete.

5 hours ago, Fei Mao said:

It would be nice if they would add:

• Higher stamina cap
  • More ways to get feathers or low costs a bit
  • Tower awarding crystals along with seals and not just awarding crystals once per day.
  • Ability to re position units before the starting the battle
  • More characters would be great, especially more additions to the Hero Battle rotation.

^Yes. All the yes.

Plus;

• Double the stamina bar, OR make levels cheaper (less stamina)
  • Half battle tower stamina (oh wait that happened)
  • Half feather cost (20000 feathers to promote to 5* is ridic, 10000 seems more reasonable, provided the availability of feathers.
  • More heroes, duh (I was bummed that Vaike didn't school me in the tutorial, or even showed up in game.
  • Increase yield for purchased orbs (More people would buy = more profits, listen Nintendo! >_< $104.99CAD for 140 orbs is bad, $104.99CAD for 200-250 orbs would be more ideal)
  • Make other items (feathers) purchasable. (I bet some people would rather buy feathers and stamina potions outright and save their orbs.)

Larger and more challenging maps, or alternatively maps with enemy reinforcements . This would make tactics and healers far more relevant when considering your lineup. Currently It seems like all the difficulty will come from whether or not you have the right 5* team to counter the latest boss with higher than normal stats. 

Also some kind of SP Dump for characters, my main team has something like 4k in spare SP combined. Although I'm sure there's something planned in the long run when the level cap is inevitably raised from 40 (not counting the character merging).

Re-positioning.  I get so mad when my 2 blue mages are paired against a camilla and my other units can't get there in time.  

I would have liked to see weapons be purchasable and allow you to equip any weapon to any character (assuming the weapon goes with the characters weapon class) but it's too late for that.

Instance where you get to bring 2 teams of units.  

During the campaign, something similar to path of radiance's special mission where you get to choose reinforcements who show up after 3-4 turns would be epic.

Hero feathers should be obtained from winning any/all maps.

Choice between A/B/C skills.  Units should have to choose between skills

4 hours ago, Refa said:

Trading heroes.

I disagree I think this would break the game.  If everyone could trade heroes everyone could get whatever heroes they like completing killing the RNG of summoning.  I much prefer the feeling of getting the hero that you really wanted after spending all your orbs only summoning his type exclusively.

Also yes, what Brand said.  I would have like 10 Nintendo accounts...

Edited by Lushen

Just make it so that your account has to be two months old and/or you have to complete a certain amount of maps to unlock trading.

2 minutes ago, Lushen said:

I disagree I think this would break the game.  If everyone could trade heroes everyone could get whatever heroes they like completing killing the RNG of summoning.  I much prefer the feeling of getting the hero that you really wanted after spending all your orbs only summoning his type exclusively.

While you might enjoy being bled dry through RNG heavy (AKA skilless) mechanics, other people don't.  Please understand.

Edited by Refa

15 minutes ago, Refa said:

hile you might enjoy being bled dry through RNG heavy (AKA skilless) mechanics, other people don't.  Please understand.

I understand that very well, but I'm realistic. Nintendo prefers you spending your money again and again to get your favorite heroes rather than trading those you don't like to get them. Even with a two months restriction, you'll just have to wait until then and you got them for free. And meanwhile, you can still play on it to get all the available Orbs and summon as much as you can to get 4/5 stars heroes, so Orbs would worth nothing anymore. That's a mobile game, Nintendo has to make money with it.

Edited by Brand_Of_The_Exalt

That wasn't a response to you, though.  I don't think they'll add trading either (even though it'd be very welcome), and what you said made sense (even though I disagree that it'd make orbs worth nothing).  I just don't think that people should be against the idea because it ruins their gambling highs...that's just such an anti-consumer mentality that it's not even funny.

Edited by Refa

Now I was thinking I would like to see... Small "supports" between characters when they are in the castle? Like similar to Awakening's DLC conversations, like that one between Lucina and Seliph. If you have both Lucina and Seliph, maybe they can exchange some words to each other about their story. This could be like just for fun in watching interaction between two characters from different games.

And if they add Innes in the future, I would like to see him fightingtalking with Takumi

Innes: Let's see who is better!

Takumi: Of course is me, I have a sacred weapon!

Innes: I have one too!

Is probably a useless idea, but... Idk, I would like to see it, for giggling and fun

--

Another idea I got is like an option for customising our "tactics". We can't decide what our characters will do when defending in the Arena, but maybe they could add an option to choose what the AI could do to the characters. For example:

If our team is based in powerfull characters, we choose an option to make them go full aggro.

If our team is one based in supporting and boosting each others, we could choose to keep them in "defense stance" , so they wait to get attacked, and in their turn, they heal or boost themselves and using the obstacles to their own benefit instead to go to break them.

I say this because I have won some battles taking advantage on how sometimes the AI move the characters just to break the obstacles instead of attacking me, leaving them vulnerable to my archers or mages. And other times I watched the AI using the characters with boosting skill (like the boost defense skill), using the skills after the enemies attack instead of before attacking and I don't know if is an error or what.

Maybe the maps are too small for aplying something like that, but... If they add bigger maps, maybe it could help?

5 hours ago, Refa said:

gambling highs...that's just such an anti-consumer mentality that it's not even funny.

For me its really not about a gambling high.  Its about work.  Too many games these days just hand you things I like the idea of a game where you could work towards something for months.  I think you have a very unfair opinion of people like me who appreciate the RNG effect in summoning.  I understand its annoying to grind but if you got everything immediately you wouldn't play the game very long.

Nevertheless I do agree that grinding for skillups is stupid.  I shouldn't have to get 10 Ephraims when he's only in the focus for 10 days to max him out.  Another game I play has units that are given out in events that can be used to skill up any character.  Would love to see something like that implemented.  

Oh and I agree Innes would be awesome!

Edited by Lushen

Just now, Lushen said:

Please put Taku on a horse.  He needs a buff.

Midir or get banned. :P:

Rath/Sue/Shin/Dayan would've been really funny in the first batch.  So far, there's only one playable unit that has that kind of range, and that's Cecilia.

2 hours ago, Refa said:

Just make it so that your account has to be two months old and/or you have to complete a certain amount of maps to unlock trading.

While you might enjoy being bled dry through RNG heavy (AKA skilless) mechanics, other people don't.  Please understand.

I already made a topic of discussion and ideas about it.... But it seems a lot of people are not interested in fighting for it because they think it is impossible...

Edited by Fpgi