You're in a fist fight with a lord. What do you do?

Lord Tullus

So, you are in a fist fight with the lord(s) of the last Fire emblem game you played.   (By this I mean if you stopped playing sacred stones 20 minutes ago, it'd be both lords from sacred stones)

Anyway, I got this topic idea from a Question of the day that a "Zerkmonsterhunter 4" on YT had put in the comment section.  So, I pass it on to the lovely members of Serenes Forest.  

I prefer the format to be: Lord or lords you fight, then what you do.  Be sure to add what FE game you played last.

EX:  Alm - I beg for him to not kill me, because of his savage nature.  He's not giving up any time soon.

Celica - I don't hit her.  PERIOD.  Otherwise Alm will kill me.

FE Gaiden

2 minutes ago, RedEyedDrake said:

I'd pull out the Breidablik.

Best response ever.

Last one I played was Heroes but I guess that doesn't count? Fates...so Corrin. I'd take the dragonstone and throw it. Voila, no more trouble, he/she would run to go get it and I could run the opposite direction.

If it was Ike I'd try to talk him out of it and say I'm not his enemy, maybe direct him to the nearest Chili's because of their ribs and he's probably hangry lol.

Chrom would get Lucina shoved in front of him. He's not going to hit his baby girl.

Idk about the others.

Alfonse/Sharena....

Shoot Robin at them.

But if I discount heroes, I have to face Sigurd.

That will not end well, though if he's dismounted.... I'm pretty sure I'll still lose. And likely die. Maybe ground him as he's used to fighting on a horse, and I could pin him from there?

nobility is obsolete, i would have no hesitation in-

oh

fe

right

I think that'd be Micaiah, and I wouldn't particularly want to fight her in the first place.

I could probably one-shot Micaiah (because let's face it, what doesn't one-shot her?), and then when she's down, cut off her hair.

As, for Ike, I'd probably leg it out of there.

Edited by NinjaMonkey

Hmm... With Micaiah, I would probably just do my best to talk to her, but also avoid her shooting pillars/balls of light at me.  And definitely not mention Ike's name around her.

With Ike though...can't I just talk to him also?  Like let's be friends man, I'm not the enemy and let's just bond over eating tons of food.  If that's not the case then I'm gonna tail it out of there, I don't wanna get hit by that Ragnell.

However, if it was both of them at the same time, I could probably get Micaiah to direct her attacks towards Ike instead of me.

57 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

Corrin

Stomp on his unprotected toes.

This is exactly what I would do.  Unless we are counting Heroes then I would just summon a 5* hero to kick their butts for me.

2 hours ago, eclipse said:

That would be Corrin.  Since her hair's kind of long, I'd pull it.

Wow, that is just evil lol. Don't hurt me, madam.

Alfonse and Sharena... Alfonse is kinda slow, so I'll probably just focus on trying to dodge. Sharena is troublesome, though she might not want to fight in the first place....

Well last I played was FE7:

Hector- no chance for me to win against him

Lyn- fast girl versus fat kid. Who do you think would win? me Lyn obviously.

Eliwood- ehhh, I dunno, I guess a sneak attack might result in a win for me.

Currently playing Awakening...

Chrom, I'd just surrender. He has a good sense of justice, hopefully.

Lucina, I'd break her mask if she's wearing it. Otherwise she'd probably decimate me. 

Spoiler

dammit somebody on the first page already did the propose joke

Spoiler

I'd just propose

• 2 months later...

Last played Conquest

Corrin—Talk my way out of it. Corrin isn’t very smart.

Xander—Apologize profusely for my foolish actions.

Camilla—Cop a feel. I’m going to die anyone. Might as well die copping a feel, before she murders me.

Leo—Punch him. Punch the snot out of him.

Elise—ehhhhhhhh. Would probably just let her beat on me, until she got bored.