Digimon general

Corrobin

I henceforth declare that this thread is devoted to all Digimon media: Anime, manga, video games, anything Digimon goes!

So, what's your favorite season? I'm tied between the original Adventure and Tamers.

I loved all of the Digimon series as a kid.  From Adventure 01 to Savers. I had a little Ikkakumon and a Terriermon (and the rest of Terriermon's evolutionary line) toy I owned for a time.

I also had one of those Digimon Frontier digivice toy. I also owned several Digimon video games (like Digimon world 3, Rumble Arena, Championship, etc).

Watched Digimon up until Xros wars. Honestly? I still have a soft spot for it. I kind of prefer it to Pokemon even though I definitely deal with Pokemon related material more. Tamers was my favorite season, then probably Savers/Data Squad.

Favorite Digimon is Ryudamon or Dorumon. Muh fluff dragon children.

I watched Adventure, Adventure 02 and Tamers. 

Played Rumble Arena, and the first few world games, I quite liked the series for a time and then just fell out of it. However I will always go back to watch episodes of Adventure (the first one, i'm not particularly fond of 02, until the Ken stuff) and Tamers.

I have a very soft spot for Digimon.  I watched from Adventures up to Frontier.  And then recently watched Tri.  But I have to say my favorite season is definitely Tamers due to the somewhat darker story, Terriermon (still my favorite Digimon to this day), and the fact that Henry and Terriermon spoke Cantonese which surprised me as a kid since I never heard that from an anime airing in America.

The games were really fun too.  I played all of the Digimon World games and have slowly been playing through Cyber Sleuth now.

• 2 months later...

BABUMP

I freakin' love Digimon yall. I watched from Adventure up to Tamers and kinda lost interest during Frontier (went back and watched it later-- getting past the lack of partner Digimon it wasn't bad or anything but for whatever reason the thing that sticks out in my mind is all the Digimon villages led by a mustachio'd elder of a Digimon species that has zero business having a mustache: Candlemon, a possessed candle, Kokuwamon, a robot bug, and Numemon, a slug lmao)

And then I also had some cards as a kid and I just freakin' fell in love with the art hahah. Favorites are Airdramon and Chameleonmon, and I also have a soft spot for the weird, bizarre, veiny older mons like Centarumon, Cyclonemon, etc. haha. It's a shame they don't make many guys like that anymore.... I love the dragons they keep making and all, but some variety would be nice too. :I

Lately my interest in Digimon is manifesting in the form of a project to plot out the best/most fitting Digivolution lines for every single regular (IE non Xros Wars/Fusion + appmon) Digimon in existence, which isn't easy due to Bandai's inconsistency with all that, but it's still pretty fun hahaha...