Ideas for new heroes

Eruno

What characters do you want to see in the future? Personally, mine's pick is Pent, Louise (you can't put Pent without Louise) Leif and definitely Sety. And i think they should add more sacred or legendary weapon characters (but don't make them too OP).

30 minutes ago, Eruno said:

What characters do you want to see in the future? Personally, mine's pick is Pent, Louise (you can't put Pent without Louise) Leif and definitely Sety. And i think they should add more sacred or legendary weapon characters (but don't make them too OP).

Gonna correct you here, Sety's official name is Ced as of Awakening.

That aside, I really want to see Arlen (Formerly known as Ellerean/Elrean before FE Heroes Polls) from Mystery of the Emblem/New Mystery of the Emblem.

1 hour ago, Eruno said:

Yeah, Ced/Leaf would be great, but I'd definitely want to see some characters from the first generation of the Holy War. Lewin and Arvis would be my picks, even though I think it's a little unlikely they'll show up (I'd vote for Lex or Finn too, but seeing how cavalry generally sucks in heroes and both are relativelly minor characters, there's no much room for excitment here).

What the game is mostly missing, though, is the entire cast from the Radiance/Radiant games, so I'm guessing we'll see Micaiah, Ike, Zelgius and whatever before anything else.

On a side note: Before we got Seliph on the Heroes Focus, that Fire emblem TCG realesed a spoiler featuring his card. Now we got a spoiler of both Ulster and Faval. Is there a correlation or am I just grasping at straws? :D

I do hope they'll revisit FE6 and 7 at some point, as I agree Pent and Louise ought to be in the game. And I really want to see Ninian as the next dancer. Not being able to fight should be her thing, as instead of weapons you earn new dances (assist skills) based on the four rings - Nini's Grace (increased Def/Res), Filla's Might (increased Atk), Thor's Ire (recharge unit's SP), and Set's Litany (increased speed). I'd also like to see Marcus, preferably old. I just really want an all Jagen team. Also, I'm surprised that between Will, Rebecca, and wolt, none got in. None of the nomads either from FE6 and 7, and as I understand it, there are no horseback archers at this time.

Edited by Gustavos

I would love to see some more Sacred Stones characters.  Cormag, would be awesome. 

I'm actually fine without most of the main characters from Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn.  I do want some of the side characters to come in (Black Knight, Roy, Mist, and Soren).  Also, if they could put Ike's dad in the game, that would be amazing but I doubt they will.

I'd really love to see more Genealogy of the Holy War characters since I love so many characters from that game. I also feel like they need to show love to FE9/FE10, and FE5. I'm not saying FE2 because of Echoes.

12 hours ago, Purple-Clad Gamer said:

Gonna correct you here, Sety's official name is Ced as of Awakening.

That aside, I really want to see Arlen (Formerly known as Ellerean/Elrean before FE Heroes Polls) from Mystery of the Emblem/New Mystery of the Emblem.

sorry, i didn't play the fixed (language patch) FE4 so i didn't know the official name.

11 hours ago, r4v1sh said:

Lewin and Arvis would be my picks, even though I think it's a little unlikely they'll show up (I'd vote for Lex or Finn too, but seeing how cavalry generally sucks in heroes and both are relativelly minor characters, there's no much room for excitment here).

i hope Levin / Lewyn and Arvis is not  too OP like in the original game XD