Favorite Pokemon non canon pairings?

Dragoncat

By non canon I mean, no Kukui x Burnet. Shipping that has nothing in canon in the games, or maybe it's hinted at in the anime or manga, both which I am less familiar with. Heck, it doesn't even have to be your favorite, think of this like the Weird FE Relationships thread.

Both of mine are from Sun/Moon, I might have some for previous games but I can't remember them atm.

Hau x Lillie
Based entirely on Hau's reaction at the end of the game when Lillie leaves. If that's a big spoiler let me know and I'll take care of it. Anyway, I got the vibe that he had developed a crush on her. It would be cute to see them together when/if she returns. 

Guzma x Lusamine
Crack pairing or no? Before I knew the father of Lusamine's kids was Mohn, again, let me know if it's a big enough spoiler, I actually thought it was Guzma. He's probably a lot younger but she's a crazy lady, I can see her being into younger men. I thought it was just one hookup, then she never told him. Even so, she was the first person who treated him as an adult, so maybe with Mohn gone...idk, I just like the idea of two crazy in the head people becoming estranged parents and then the kids decide they want nothing to do with that.

Additions? Comments?

Black and White, though they teeter on the edge of canon.  Everything about AgencyShipping is really cute.

Also Red and Yellow, though it is one sided canon on Yellow's end.

For the games, I have a weird attachment to Bugsy/Whitney fsr.  

Also any combination of Lucas/Dawn Barry or Diamond/Pearl/Platinum.

Also I have a weird fondness for Lillie/James.  They've barely interacted but I ship it fsr anyway.  Actually, the only notable interaction they've had was Team Rocket trying to steal Shiron.

Humans or the pokemon themselves? 

I don't really ship anyone as much as I did when I was younger (to the point where I even tried to make fanfiction and fanart. Hahaha. Thank god I didn't publish anything online).

I remember liking N/Hilda (game only), May/Drew (anime only), Cynthia/Dawn and Red/Lyra (game only, these two were more like hero worship). 

Edited by Raumata

Black and White if that's not canon? Red x Green/Blue/Gary/whatever you wanna call him, Gladion x Sun/Moon, and Claire x Eirika I think were the others I liked.

I like the idea of Bugsy x Whitney...but I think she'd be scared to death of his team lol. She strikes me as a girl who would hate bug pokemon. She'd probably make him keep them in their pokeballs when she's around.

Diantha x Lance sounds possible.

I totally accept Gladion getting some love, and I guess the player character is the most logical option.