Team Skull has a bone to pick with Anime LA!

Dragoncat

That is really funny, I needed a laugh.  As to cosplaying, I know what you mean.  There is no place where I live to do it, but I still intend to make a Konzen Douji (he is in Saiyuki Gaiden) costume when I can because I like him and he is one of the few anime characters with blonde hair as long as mine.

My friend has gone to a con before. Super jealous. I don't remember if she cosplayed or not though.

And I just went back and watched the whole thing, when I posted it I hadn't gone past the Rocket lady. Totally worth it to watch the whole thing xD I think our boy Guzma had a little too much Tapu Cocoa at one point there lol! So did that Skull grunt apparently...

Edited by Dragoncat

lol that was crazy. XD

I've gone to a Comic Con only once, but I haven't cosplayed yet. I'd like to though! I need to be a genderbent Ike someday cause I just love him that much. <3 I also should do Daisy!

I've been to 6 cons total and will be volunteering for a con later this spring (the anime club I'm a member of is going to be setting up a con at the college I attend).

I've seen plenty of Fire Emblem cosplayers though unsurprisingly, Awakening and Fates cosplayers are the most common. You see a lot of them during Fire Emblem-themed photoshoots (basically scheduled gatherings for all of the Fire Emblem cosplayers and photographers).

Fire Emblem cosplays I've seen are in the spoiler.

Spoiler

Alfonse

Sharena

Lucina (one cosplayer went with the yukata outfit Lucina wears in the DLC)

Chrom

Robin (both genders, most cosplayers do not wear attempt to match default Robin or their customized avatar; they just wear the costume. And one female Robin brought a Levin sword prop that actually lights up!)

Tharja

Corrin (both genders)

Marth

Ike

Soren

Black Knight/Zelgius

Micaiah

Eirika

Cordelia

Azura

All Hoshidan and Nohrian siblings (a couple Takumi cosplayers brought Fujin Yumi props that actually light up! One Camilla cosplayer wore a maid outfit while another actually wore shorts with "Nohrian scum" written on the seat of it.)

Scarlet

Velouria

Keaton

Kaden

Selkie

Tiki (Awakening version)

Nino

Lyn

Sumia (one Sumia cosplayer actually brought a Frederick body pillow with her)

Cynthia

Cherche

Severa/Selena

Inigo/Laslow

Owain/Odin

Ophelia

Pent

Shinon

Mikoto

Garon

Felicia

Jakob

Kaze

Libra

Brady

Dwyer

Forrest

Azama

Niles

Nina

Noire

Rinkah

Charlotte

Shigure

Gaius (one Gaius cosplayer actually went with the swimsuit DLC look)

Hana

Sully

Lon'qu

Say'ri

Olivia

Mozu

Silas (for humorous effect, one Silas cosplayer brought a foam finger that says "Corrin's #1 fan")

Lissa

Henry

Ricken

Jaffar

Camus (as Sirius)

Nils

Roy

Walhart

Aversa

Mist

Yarne

Panne

Nah

Matthew

Miriel

Ephraim

Greil

Ninian

Eliwood

Soleil

Saizo

Oboro

Shiro

Beruka

The occasional generic unit (ie. Awakening myrmidon and mage)

Gerome

Erk

Nailah

Nasir

Nowi

Donnel

Subaki

Caeldori

Nyx

Kiragi

Asugi

Mitama