That Hero you keep pulling so much that your sick of it

Truthblade

Saizo... And I'm actually not a fan of him even in Fates, but he keeps appearing, an as a 3 stars... I'm not even bothering to keep one... Game, really I want Kagero or Gaius.

Also Odin, not a fan of him either, and 3 stars too...

Welp, at least I won some feathers

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Freakin... Oboro. I am so sick of seeing her face, it would probably be more bearable if I actually liked her artwork. I swear, 1 of 3 blue summons I do end up being her, I have pulled her so many times. Almost always 3*, too. I just want Effie from blue, that's literally it. It's like geez, if you're gonna give me a million of one character, at least make it someone I actually use...

Otherwise, I get Palla a lot when I'm summoning reds, and I used to get Cherche literally every other time I pulled green. Thank god that stopped, I like Cherche, but I'm not using her.

Hinata and Subaki. I prefer Stahl or Palla for Ruby Sword usage (although arguably Hinata may be the "best" one), and anything Subaki can do Sully and Azura does it better.

So, since I dislike both and have no use for their abilities on my roster, away they go! (Disclaimer: Hinata is actually okay, but but he not one of my favorites and thus is send home for useful feathers. Still don't care much for Subaki though.)

Fae seems to love me I have pulled 3 4* ones, I am not that fond of chibi characters so Fae is not my top list of units and I haven't trained her yet even though she is a good unit.

37 minutes ago, Delfino said:

Freakin... Oboro. I am so sick of seeing her face, it would probably be more bearable if I actually liked her artwork. I swear, 1 of 3 blue summons I do end up being her, I have pulled her so many times. Almost always 3*, too. I just want Effie from blue, that's literally it. It's like geez, if you're gonna give me a million of one character, at least make it someone I actually use...

Otherwise, I get Palla a lot when I'm summoning reds, and I used to get Cherche literally every other time I pulled green. Thank god that stopped, I like Cherche, but I'm not using her.

Wish you could send heroes cause I'll take those Oboros. Anywho for me I ended up getting a ton of Olivias. I got 3 without the 2 you get from the map. 

Edited by Arcanite
Spelling error

i have summoned six 5 star characters

i have 3 of them

this is because the other 3 were all camillas which i sent home (two of which were from the same summon!!!)

this is especially frustrating because apparently 5 stars are super rare but not only have half of mine been a character i don't like, they've all been the same character i don't like. couldnt at least one of them have been hector or something come on

aside from that i've gotten arthur and beruka way too many times. please go away arthur and beruka

Edited by unique

32 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Wish you could send heroes cause I'll take those Oboros. Anywho for me I ended up getting a ton of Olivias. I got 3 without the 2 you get from the map. 

I understand why there's no trading as that would kill some incentive to spend more money, but I really wish it was a thing. I wouldn't have traded them for feathers and you could have taken all of them. I don't dislike Oboro, but I've pulled at least 10 of her.

Adult Tiki...Never pulled young TIki (not sure I really even want her) but pulled adult tiki over a hundred times when rerolling on my 2nd account.  

Other than that, Marth.  Because they give him a special intro....and he's not that good.

Edited by Lushen