Truthblade

That Hero you keep pulling so much that your sick of it

Almost no Gacha game would be complete without that one character that you seem to keep pulling and that the game is so intent to make you use. So the question is: who is it?

For me, it was Sophia for a while. Then it was Stahl. Now it is Olivia.

Virion...because I have 5 of them now. Admittedly you get 1 for free and 2 more from the weekly quest but I'm never going to use him. Sophia comes in second as I now have 4 of her. Gacha, please stop giving me duplicates of low tier units.  

I got three of Sophia and Palla... I did use my 4 star Palla, but I don't want Sophia, so I no longer have any of her. She seems far too slow and like all mages is probably fragile as heck. I'm having enough trouble with Robin who's also slow and can't take many hits.

Edited by Anacybele

While resetting for Ryoma I came across a disproportionate amount of Raigh and Draug, even compared to all the other reds I've been focusing on. There was also too many Eliwoods but I just really don't like looking at his art.

I must be lucky then... The most I had was 3 Laslows, 3 Fredericks and three 4* Faes. I won't complain, considering I can just merge them...

What I find annoying is when the same character appears multiple times in the same summoning round (dammit Frederick!)

raigh... Raigh... RAIIIGHHHHHHH!!!! *foams at mouth*

if there wasn't a cap i prolly could make a +20 raigh lol.

Edited by ZXApocrypha

The most I've ever had was I kept pulling Tikis for a while, adult ones. But other then that I don't really pull the same characters, maybe like once.

Wrys. D:

I keep pulling him and unlike the others that I have a good number of (raigh, gordin, f!corrin) I know I'll never use him QQ

First I got a lot of Ests, all 3* so I merged them. Now it's Gunter... I got like 4 or 5?

And there was that one time where I pulled 2 Gwendolyns in one pull.

I get loads of Donnel's and Wendy's.  It's actually the worst.

I also haven't got a 5* since the second day after release, which is equally as bad.

Eleven Firs have gotten me tired of everything Fir. One of them was 4*, the rest were 3. Bluhh

1 minute ago, Elieson said:

Eleven Firs have gotten me tired of everything Fir. One of them was 4*, the rest were 3. Bluhh

0-0.....Wow, you have some luck...

I better stop complaining.

I've gotten an unreasonable number of Palla's, all but one of them being 3 stars. The game must really want me to use her, but she's so lackluster compared to other fliers I have...

In a general sense, I've got way more Knife units than I need. Every summon seems to include at least one.

During my rerolls, I pulled Matthew, Raigh, and Eliwood quite a few too many times for my liking.

Sully. I'm trying to get Ephraim so I Always choose the Blue Orbs, but you who I always get instead of Ephraim? Yeah, Sully. I think I have something like 5 of her right now.

Oboro and Gunter will NOT leave me alone. At all. I keep pulling at least one of them every time I do a hero summoning. 

Bartre... It friggin sucks every time I do a draw, his mustache is the first thing I see when the light fades... I don't know how many times I've pulled him at this point anymore. Ugh.