Milo Yiannopoulos resigns from Breitbart

13 minutes ago, Captain Karnage said:

that's when the legal system kicks in, so yeah

what I meant by that statement was I have a feeling that a lot of people who spent time in this thread are going to dislike me for my thoughts

people will acuse you of things when they don't even know you or what you've been through

How 'bout letting people make up their own minds about you, rather than you telling them how to think?  I decide my own fate.

I know what it's like to be isolated.  I know what it's like to be called less-than-stellar things.  That is why I do my absolute best to avoid inflicting the same on others.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, Captain Karnage said:

that's when the legal system kicks in, so yeah

Not quite. You can threaten someone's livelihood legally and without violence by voting for someone who wishes to pass legislation to threaten someone's livelihood. Should Trump's backers all be silenced based on your definition of the limitations of free speech?

14 minutes ago, Captain Karnage said:

that was a poor choice of words on my behalf, what I meant to say was people don't know my life

People may not know your life. But you don't know theirs as well. If you were really so concerned about whether people are going to hate you or not, I don't think you would've posted what you did on here in the first place. So you're going to have to excuse me if I'm interpreting this as a ploy for attention or pity or to play the victim. Either way, it's annoying.

Edited by Sunwoo