How many orbs have you saved, and what are you waiting for?

Eail

Got 71 one orbs and am waiting for some Tellius characters...I still have most of hard and all of lunatic maps to go through, too, so I could start pulling...but the only heroes I'm potentially interested in are in the Family Bonds. *shrug*

Forever regretting not actively attempting to get Takumi when his banner was still up... >:T

35 + 10 still to get from Lunatic. Ideally I'd like to wait for a time when the character pool gets expanded (maybe with someone from Sacred Stones), but I will probably use them on the next cool focus (Tellius?).

I had 120 orbs saved up for Eirika and Ephraim and blew them all on their focus (I never did end up getting Eirika, but I did get two Ephraims, a Julia, a Seliph, and two Ryomas, so I'd say that's a pretty good haul :P). I now have...7 orbs. I'm probably going to start saving up for the inevitable Tellius focus now. 

Got 2 orbs atm (still have 44 Lunatic quests left). Saving them up now for the eventual Eliwood, Ninian, Hector, Fiora, Sigurd, Deirdre, Mia, Ike and the promotion Lyn focus. Jegan and Clarine is my 2nd priority.

My favorite hero Ike and some other Tellius characters. I blew some orbs trying for Ephraim though, so I'm low atm...

Hope to get a driver's license and job asap so I can buy orbs as well as earn the free ones... My luck is the shittiest, so I just know it'll take a crapton of orbs before one Ike shows up, let alone all three (PoR, RD, and special costume).

I have almost 60 with just Lunatic story mode left to do. I'm waiting for Ike/Tellius characters in general. I did two pulls for Family Bonds but didn't get any of the new characters and I'd rather save up for later than try a third time. If there's more GBA characters added before Tellius I'll probably do one or two pulls though.

30. I only got 1 5* after using all free orbs save for those 30, so I'm just going to hoard until a good FE4 banner with good (as in characters I like) 3* options in it. Getting a single additional 5* isn't really going to do much for my arena scores so I've just been running 4* teams and accepted the fact that I'll not get more than 500 feathers from ranking each week. 4* have been fine for story content and even free rotation heroes have been fine for the challenge maps thus far, so just going to stick with that.

I'm guessing they'll add more 3-4* summons at the beginning of every month when the rotation heroes change out, but if they somehow don't I'm unlikely to summon until I have like 180 orbs again.

Got all the free orbs from story and quests. Only have 45 orbs left. I want Erika to match my Ephraim but I'm not risking it. So far I have gotten exactly 1 5* from every banner (excluding the new one that just came out today as I'm not pulling from that). Not quite sure what I'm waiting for. 

I saved up 85 before the FE8/4 banner started, and have since blown everything in desire for Eirika/Seliph.  The next 20 I got were promptly spent in a last ditch effort for one of them.

...I got none of the focus characters, or 5*'s in general, from those 105 orbs.

Edited by Glaceon Mage

I've got 30 orbs, and less than 2 chapters left of Lunatic remaining.  I'm just going to wait until the characters that I want show up in a banner...preferably more Sacred Stones characters, or maybe Tellius ppl.

87. I've exhausted all the possible orbs I can get. And I'm waiting for the special version Lucina.

I'm not satisfied with my current team, for it lacks mages, ranged units, and green units. It took me several tries to beat the female Robin special map. But I refrained from summoning, since I don't care about winning.?

i use my orbs as soon as i get twenty, and am planning to do so until i get ephriam and julia or their banner goes away. ill save up my orbs until soren or sety (ced, whatever) are released (or saleh. but unlikely)