Female Robin Special Map - Discussion/Tip

Ryuke

Any advice for the hard map clear? I still havent cleared it... my unit either have Res but no def/spd or ... have Def with no res.

EDIT: I cleared it.... Red Infantry that can tank these sweet spot. Roy 5* // Lyn 5* (w/ Rally Res from Jakob)

How did you clear it?  Just to help everyone else.

Edited by Ryuke

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My 5 Star LV 40 Linde and Nino cleared the map, no problem. I sent Linde to the top corner of the map to wipe out the Axe Fighter and lure the Red and Blue mages. Linde survived both attacks and killed both mages with a counter attack. Nino 1RKO'd Robin and Linde killed the last unit. Marth and Male Robin didn't do anything. xD

Edited by Leif

I'm crunching numbers, and I think it's possible for 2* Celicia/Gunter/Lissa/Felicia to win the Normal version of the map at level 33-35.

1. High level, high Res units preferred. No cavalry units allowed unless you kill Robin-F before she can get to one.
2. Eliminate physical enemies ASAP.
3. Use dancers, etc. if need be.
4. A flier like Camilla (high res, good damage output) to take advantage of the random gap in the floor is never a bad thing.

@Ryuke What units you got at your disposal? Knowing that might help us be able to formulate a strategy for you.

I did it with a team of 5* Marth/adulTiki and 4* Kagero/Olivia, using Marth to tank the initial round, retreat with Escape Route, then use Kagero with Dance support to tank/snipe the mages from behind the wall. Tiki handled the lancer last, though Kagero probably could have if I had a healer for her.

Edited by BANRYU

Lyn (lv40 5*) got rally-resistance'd by Jakob  (lv35 4*) and went to the top left of the danger zone. All enemies but Robin then bunched up at the top. Lyn then went down to kill Robin and Jakob and Hawkeye (lv38 5*) killed the mages up top leaving Lyn out of range. At this point only the soldier was left and he was taken out on the next turn by Hawkeye.

I also brought Lucina (lv40 5*) but she didn't see any action.

8 minutes ago, TheNiddo said:

Roy can tank the gap on Hard even for a full round. If you have him, use him.

I always thought of using my Roy... but I didnt because ... he's my main attacker (and Bane is Res). That being said... I cleared it .. had to remove Triangle Adept Lv1 ... so he can tank these blue fighters.

16 minutes ago, BANRYU said:

@Ryuke What units you got at your disposal? Knowing that might help us be able to formulate a strategy for you.

I did it with a team of 5* Marth/adulTiki and 4* Kagero/Olivia, using Marth to tank the initial round, retreat with Escape Route, then use Kagero with Dance support to tank/snipe the mages from behind the wall. Tiki handled the lancer last, though Kagero probably could have if I had a healer for her.

Just cleared it... Since TheNiddo said... Roy can tank a full round. Usually when someone tanks a full round... its do-able.

That being said. Used Roy / Raven / Tharja / Serra (4*) ... Serra is pretty much the healer for Roy to tank hit. Raven is what I used to get rid of the Red / Robin Mage. Roy got rid of the rest. Tharja didnt help much other than contribute one hit ... on the blue mage so Roy can one hit (I think he can one hit... i dont remember)

I actually kept Triangle Adept L3 on him. He took zero damage from Fem!Robin, and the total damage from the others drop him down to pretty much exactly 50% HP even with the Blue Mage. But mine is Res Boon so that could certainly play a role.

Glad to hear it worked though @Chelone and @Ryuke

While I was fortunate to get a Kagero with high Res, I'll still stand by that she can take over the whole map by herself.  I had her attack the Axe Fighter first, all of the mages attacked her and got beat, then she attacked the Spear Fighter, and then F!Robin attacked her.

Ryoma with standard HP/Def/Res (41/28/21), a Rally Res from Cecilia, and a Spur Res 2 from Anna, can take all 3 mages and the axe guy (did 1 dmg lol) and live with 17 HP. Anna's boosts probably isn't even necessary, since 3*3 = 9 < 17, so just Cecilia's rally is fine.

He can probably take lance guy too if you heal him, but I let Anna have that one.

Edited by Thor Odinson

Since I've calmed down from last night (no sleep + frustration = Grumpy Geek) I think all I really need to do is train up Fir and Olivia to a higher level and I can beat the chapter handily.  Fir can already survive the initial onslaught, but a few more levels on her will make her even sturdier and able to deal more damage so she can pull her weight more effectively.  Olivia needs more levels so she doesn't get lolpwned by the Blue Mage.

Blue Mages are the bane of my existence.

I used Roy Azura Cecilia and Shanna, but only the first 3 actually did something. With triangle adept 3 still on, I had Roy tank using Azuras aoe res buff, then had him kill 2 units on his next turn thanks to azuras dance. Azura and Roy both tanked on the second turn, both almost dead at this point. Cecilia clears blue mage and Roy and Azura both take one of the last two units. 

I wish I had thought of this earlier as I kept trying to dance Shanna forward assuming she could get a kill and tank 4 hits, but it never worked. 

I cleared hard with YTiki/Azura/Robin/Cherche. Tiki and Azura did most of the heavy lifting.

As long as you have a red unit with solid resistance to tank the bottom or a high-resistance unit to tank all the mages, the map goes pretty well. If you don't, I imagine you would need to run dancer + high-offensive ranged units to take out as many units as possible on the first turn.

Apparently it's also possible to use dancer + Nino to bait the enemy into attacking (attack with Nino -> dance Nino -> drag dancer back to safety) and then defend the choke point.

2 hours ago, TheNiddo said:

I actually kept Triangle Adept L3 on him. He took zero damage from Fem!Robin, and the total damage from the others drop him down to pretty much exactly 50% HP even with the Blue Mage. But mine is Res Boon so that could certainly play a role.

Glad to hear it worked though @Chelone and @Ryuke

I went to the TOP chokepoint. Tried the bottom... but that Fighter drag Roy back then the blue mage laughs hysterically.

2 hours ago, Thor Odinson said:

Ryoma with standard HP/Def/Res (41/28/21), a Rally Res from Cecilia, and a Spur Res 2 from Anna, can take all 3 mages and the axe guy (did 1 dmg lol) and live with 17 HP. Anna's boosts probably isn't even necessary, since 3*3 = 9 < 17, so just Cecilia's rally is fine.

He can probably take lance guy too if you heal him, but I let Anna have that one.

Risky for the lance guy. Which chokepoint did you go... (There's 4 ... possible one... middle in ... middle out. top .. bottom.) My Roy 25 res w/o any boost went to the top... and survived with 9hp in the first round. (Or was it 17 hp ... lol and i forgot)

30 minutes ago, The Geek said:

Since I've calmed down from last night (no sleep + frustration = Grumpy Geek) I think all I really need to do is train up Fir and Olivia to a higher level and I can beat the chapter handily.  Fir can already survive the initial onslaught, but a few more levels on her will make her even sturdier and able to deal more damage so she can pull her weight more effectively.  Olivia needs more levels so she doesn't get lolpwned by the Blue Mage.

Blue Mages are the bane of my existence.

4* Fir?

18 minutes ago, Fly_or_Die said:

I cleared hard with YTiki/Azura/Robin/Cherche. Tiki and Azura did most of the heavy lifting.

As long as you have a red unit with solid resistance to tank the bottom or a high-resistance unit to tank all the mages, the map goes pretty well. If you don't, I imagine you would need to run dancer + high-offensive ranged units to take out as many units as possible on the first turn.

Apparently it's also possible to use dancer + Nino to bait the enemy into attacking (attack with Nino -> dance Nino -> drag dancer back to safety) and then defend the choke point.

Havent thought of that.. It theoretically should work (Dancer Nino). Then you should put up a strong RES fighter in the chokepoint with physical attack when you pull your mage back.

32 minutes ago, Fly_or_Die said:

Nino + Olivia was my team for this map, and it works amazing. You can send in Nino to snipe the axe guy then just dance and Draw Back both herself and Olivia out of the danger zone with no risk or damage taken at all! Then I had Felicia to fight F!Robin at the bottom wall while Nino took out the lancer and fought off the blue and red mage across the top wall. I had Clarine heal up Felicia as she chipped F!Robin down,. Nino, Felicia, and Clarine were all 4* level 40 and Olivia was 3* level 20 but she just sat back and danced, so no 5* were needed to complete it on hard mode. Nino + Dancer is very fun to run.

Not to take away from the creativity of the Dancer/Draw Back (which is super fun to use), but if you have the buff setup Nino can just sit there after killing the Axe and eat up the Blue & Red mage on the EP.

Edited by LordFrigid

Just did hard with this team

Effie, Lyn, Catria, Cecilia

Used effie to push lyn so she could Ko the axe, positioned catria in front of effie during this and left cecilia to a side.

Lyn tanked 1st round and is left with 7 hp. 

Murdered blue and red mages with Lyn galeforce. Pushed catria with Effie so she could engage the lancer then finished him off with cecilia. 

Next only robin was left and i killed her with Lyn

Screenshot_20170223-184821.png

Screenshot_20170223-184557.png

Where did you put her? It sounds like you stuck her just to the left of the water tile. You'll get better results out of putting her one tile above that, which only the axe, and the blue & red mage can hit.

Edited by LordFrigid
Mis-read the map. Whoops.

42 minutes ago, LordFrigid said:

Where did you put her? It sounds like you stuck her just to the left of the water tile. You'll get better results out of putting her one tile above that, which only the axe, and the blue & red mage can hit.

Hmmm... I don't remember... Let me try again, I'll see if I can put her there.

Edit: Unfortunately, that exactly kills her. Ugh. Well, I just need to level her up once and that should work fine.

Thanks for the tip!

Edited by dragonlordsd