Help - Fates Portrait Cropping Assistance

RainbowToRosie

Um, hello Serenes Forest! I need some help.

A close friend of mine's birthday is coming up soon... Like, very soon, and I wanted to try and get him a nice image for his OC. I can't really afford to commission anyone for a special order, so I found the images that would be best used for this. I have the pictures that I need in order to create it, but the problem is is that I can't really do portraits for Fates well at all. I've tried, but I continued to mess up, so I was hoping I could be assisted.

I attached two images to this forum. Portrait #1 has the head that would best represent his OC, and Portrait #2 (the dread fighter) is the body needed. I need someone to take the head of Portrait #1 and replace the head on Portrait #2 with it. 

If anyone could please assist me with this I will be grateful. If you really want, I could also credit you to him, but no matter what I'm not telling him that I created this. Speaking of crediting, if anyone is curious, this is where Portrait #2 is from.

Thank you to anyone who decides to help me out.

EDIT: For anyone wondering if I have permission to use the other portrait, I do!

Portrait #1.png

Portrait #2.png

Edited by RainbowToRosie

I'm glad that you're taking the initiative to credit and source the work but have you asked the original artist if you can crop/edit their work? It's not enough to just credit the work but you need to contact the original artist on whether you can use their artwork or not. It may be for personal use but it's a good habit to ask artists permission to use their stuff. 

1 hour ago, carefreejules said:

I'm glad that you're taking the initiative to credit and source the work but have you asked the original artist if you can crop/edit their work? It's not enough to just credit the work but you need to contact the original artist on whether you can use their artwork or not. It may be for personal use but it's a good habit to ask artists permission to use their stuff. 

Sadly I haven't really been able to get anything from them the last time I asked about it, but I'll be sure to ask again. Maybe it just got lost.

EDIT: I got a response! It's A-okay! ^^

Edited by RainbowToRosie