Idk if my "team" is good.

StarEmblem

My team is in order (with stats) is:

Roy, lvl. 20, HP:48, Str: 9, Skill: 13, Spd: 13, Luck: 15, Def: 9, Res: 13

Marcus: lvl 5, HP: 34, Str: 12, Skill: 15, Spd: 12, Luck: 11, Def: 11, Res: 9

Lilina (not promoted yet): lvl 5, HP:16, Mgc: 8, Skill: 6, Spd: 7, Luck: 6, Def: 4, Res: 9

Cecilia: lvl 3, HP: 32, Mgc: 12, Skill: 8, Spd: 10, Luck: 11, Def: 7, Res: 14

Sophia (not promoted yet), lvl 2, HP:16, Mgc: 7, Skill:2, Spd: 4, Luck: 3, Def: 1, Res: 8

Fae: lvl 8, HP: 26, Str: 8 +12, Skill: 8+12, Spd: 8, Luck: 17, Def: 4+15, Res: 10+20

Igrene: lvl 1, HP: 32, Str: 16, Skill: 18, Spd: 15, Luck: 9, Def: 11, Res: 10

Hugh: (not promoted): lvl 15, Mgc: 11, Skill: 9, Spd: 10, Luck: 8, Def: 7, Res: 7 

I would have gotten Ray but he killed the person i'm supposed to recruit him with, I forgot about the pegasus knights in the game, along with Sue and Shin, Clarine, Lalum, Klein have all died. I never bothered to use Ellen, or Saul. And i'm also on chapter 17 (Illia route) 

I'm more impressed that you made it that far with this team.

Drop Lilina, she's dead weight at this point, and you'll get another spellcaster pretty soon.  I hope you recruited That One Paladin back on Chapter 7, because you're really short on physical attackers.  I'll assume this is Normal Mode, so the answer is "it's doable, but it's gonna hurt".

Don't listen to eclipse. She doe-

Okay I'm joking.

So you have the right idea with leaning on Marcus for a little while, but the problem is a lot of your units are super frail. I would recommend slapping someone like Percival in your team. Miledy too if you can do it. Both of these units should help you out a lot since they're pretty durable. If you're doing Hard Mode Zeiss is also an acceptable unit since he's got really good Strength and Def.

A big problem with Fa is that she's only good for 30 uses. After that, she's pretty terrible since she has no weapon. Something to consider when you go further in the game.