Anyone going to make some teams for fun?

Anacybele

I mean like, teams you'll make without competitiveness and such in mind. Like a team of all your top favorite characters or something. There are three I have in mind, though not all with the same priority level.

Team Ike: Just as it says, a team of all the Ikes we'll be getting in the game. We should get three: PoR, RD, and special costume cause he won the poll. Lots of Ike on the way! The fourth slot...I dunno if I'll fill it or not. lol

Team OTP: Ike, Elincia, Freddy, and female Robin. My two favorite pairs in the series. I have half of this group already (got Freddy and Robin) and Ike and Elincia are both high on my list of units I'll be adamantly trying for, so I should be able to finish this one at least!

Team Favorites: Ike, Kieran, Ryoma/Elincia, Freddy. Yeah, I'll be swapping around people for this one if I can make it. lol I have more than just four top favorite FE characters. :P

I could probably do a team full of cavalier knights and a team full of Peg knights without much difficulty either (in fact, I can have a team full of cavalier knights right now. I have five). They're my two favorite class lines.

Edited by Anacybele

Training on Team Death From Above (Caeda, Palla, Cordelia and Hinoka) is already underway - might switch the lineup around...throw Narcian or Camilla in there at some point for some color variety, idk we need Kinshi Knights.

I have a couple of these that I'm looking to build some day. I do wonder about competitiveness, but it isn't that important (more make-the-team-of-everyone-I-like, worry-about-how-badly-it'll-get-murdered-in-the-Arena-later). Also I can't actually make most of these yet, but hopefully soon!

Avateam: Both Robins, both Corrins. Since I have all of them now, I might as well make a team out of them. I want to say they have good synergy (Robins can hide behind M!Corrin's DEF and Obstruct or F!Corrin's DEF and debuff-breath), but I'm pretty sure a good mage murders this whole team so...

Smash Bros: Marth/Roy/Ike(M!Corrin until I pull Ike)/M!Robin. The Smash team. Will probably suck (this many reds cannot end well), but just looking at it makes me smile a bit.

Smash Girls: Lucina/F!Robin/F!Corrin/Lyn. The Smash team, but with girls. Might turn out better than Smash Bros. Won't be able to put this one together for a while unless I luck out and pull Lucina tho.

To Be Assembled As Soon As Nephenee Is Added: RoyOrHanaOrMia/SakuraOrMist/Nino/Nephenee. Can't make this one yet (Nephenee better get in when Tellius arrives... I'm sure Mia will, just dunno if I'll put her in over Roy/Hana if I pull her), but when I can, I'm gonna pull blues until I get the Halberdier. This one'll probably be better when Inherit Skill becomes a thing, if I can give Roy/Hana/Nino activation skills (I'm thinking Moonbow for Nino and Hana, and maybe Iceberg/Glacies for Roy since mine's +RES) and Roy and Hana Hone Resistance and Speed so they can make Nino a nuke (possibly give Nephenee Hone Defense if she doesn't get a Hone/Spur skill, or maybe Rally Defense if she doesn't get a little green shield skill, and Ignis/Astra if she doesn't get an activation skill). Not sure what I'll do with Mist tho. Assuming she'll be a mounted staff unit, but she could be a sword cav (I know she had swords after promoting in PoR, and she started with 'em in RD, so it's possible), and I dunno what I'll do with her if she's the latter.

Also @Anacybele, maybe put Mist in your fourth slot on the Ike team?

I want to make a team of all the Nohr and Hosido siblings. Sadly it doesn't look like I'm going to have much luck with this considering of the bunch of them I literally only have Camilla. Also want to make one of blue hair lords because why not?

I will be doing this for sure. I just wish there was a mode (friend battles) where I could actually use them. In arena you don't want to risk losing, and the training tower isn't really something to go up against with fun teams. 

Team Blazing Sword: Erk (red mage id assume), Kent (red cav), Heath (green rider), and Fiora (blue pegasus). 

Team Jugdral: Julia, Ayra (red sword), Lewyn (green mage), Sigurd (red cav) / Seliph. 

I want a villain team, but the game seems to be low on potential applicants. As far as I can tell, villains like Narcian and the upcoming Xander are special map rewards. And I need Zephiel more than anybody else.

2 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Legion, Legion, Legion, and Legion.

This too, kind of writes itself.

Yeah I mean... I use what favorites I can get anyway lol, that's how I comprised the bulk of my team-- Tiki, Robin, and Cherche are all units I really like and then just Marth was there for the 5* obligatoriness. Same reason I'm raising Sophia as well even though she's hardly optimal.

In my experience though using the most effective units gives you good ground to stand on to be able to raise your favorite and/or less effective units too.

Ideally, I'd love to collect all the dragons and all the dark magic users and make full teams of each lol. So far, Sophia and adulTiki are the only ones I've got toward that haha... ;; (f!Corrin, come back to me ToT)

Edited by BANRYU

4 hours ago, LordFrigid said:

Training on Team Death From Above (Caeda, Palla, Cordelia and Hinoka) is already underway - might switch the lineup around...throw Narcian or Camilla in there at some point for some color variety, idk we need Kinshi Knights.

For even thinking about a flying bow user, banned. :P:

---

Ahem. . .I need to get Palla up to speed, so I can run Team Lemmings (Palla, Gordin, Raigh, Young Tiki).  Really want to shove Abel in there somewhere, but I haven't pulled him.

I wouldn't mind doing a "Family" team with L'Arachel, Leo, Est, and (I forget if I've said my spouse's name or not).

Apart from that, I've been trying to include my favorites, before I knew their tier listing.  I leveled my Nino up to 40, and I guess she's pretty high tier.  Same with Lilina.

Most of my remaining favorites are from Tellius.  I would love to field a team of some combo of Soren, Ike, Micaiah, Jill, Nephenee, Kieran, Oscar, and/or Titania.  Maybe Ilyana, Elincia or other units.  I'll have trouble deciding who to put on my team once Tellius gets added.  I just hope many of them aren't only available at 5*.  I'd rather they be easier to get than have them be Arena-ready 5* units.

I want to make a Whitewings team (Est, Palla, Catria and Minerva)

or a Macedon royals team (Maria, Minerva and Michalis)

Sadly I've gotten none of them so it's probably just gonna be a forever dream team

I've been training a Whitewings team of Palla, Catria, and Est, along with Abel 

Also I have a team with both Tikis and F!Corrin, I'm hoping to get another dragon to complete the team

Whenever Tellius comes out I want a Greil Mercs team since Tellius is still my favorite world (I need Soren, Titania, Ike, and Elincia ;u;). 

I always do everything for fun, and this game is not an exception!

I'm sure some people think that I did wrong for making my Oboro a 5 stars, but hey, I wanted her in my team, and I wanted her to be shiny! My team is obvious not a competitive one, but is the one I'm enjoying. Similar to Pokémon or in Fates (in which my team are only Takumis and Oboros), I always make my teams only with what I like.

2 hours ago, eclipse said:

For even thinking about a flying bow user, banned. :P:

Nooo! Reina, avenge me!

Other fun/theme teams I'm thinking about or have thought about...

Cavs: Gunter, Jagen, Cain, and...someone. Abel maybe. Or Cecilia, because everyone's physical otherwise.

Nohr: The siblings, probably substituting one of the Corrins for Xander for...obvious reasons. Problem is I don't actually have Elise or Leo so....

Hoshido: Same thing as Nohr, only missing Ryoma for this one actually (lol..."only"). Ironically I like Nohr better.

I also jokingly wondered to myself about having 4 healers on a team, but I don't think I'll ever actually do it.

I would make themed teams if money weren't an issue and I had godly luck.

Team Waifu Mascot (any 4 of the following): Anna, Tiki, Lyn, Lucina, female Corrin, female Robin

Team Song and Dance (any 4 of the following): Azura, Olivia, Ninian, Tethys, Larum, Silvia, Lene, Laylea, Phina

Team TMS#FE (any 4 of the following): Caeda, young Tiki, Chrom, Cain, Navarre, Tharja, Virion

Team Out of Your League: Ishtar, Ursula, Brunnya, Magvel Selena

Team Marty McStu and Mary Sue (any 4 of the following): M/F Robin, M/F Corrin, M/F Kris

Edited by Roflolxp54

1 hour ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Team Song and Dance (any 4 of the following): Azura, Olivia, Ninian, Tethys, Larum, Silvia, Lene, Laylea, Phina

Since Dancers can't dance for each other, no one would be able to do their main thing.

15 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Since Dancers can't dance for each other, no one would be able to do their main thing.

True but the team's for general silliness as you have mostly women who dress very lightly taking on armed and trained soldiers.

Loli Squad (any 4 of the following): young Tiki, Fae, Myrrh, Nino, Sakura, Elise, female Kana, Nowi, Nah

Edited by Roflolxp54