Distance and time are both phantoms born of uncertainty of the heart.

Those who did PvP in Fates know all about Warp. Goddamn Warp. Gaiden was the birthplace of Witches, and the ridiculously broken Warp skill. In fact, it's even more broken in Gaiden, since you can warp to any tile, instead of adjacent to allies.

Do you think this should stay in Echoes? Or should it be reworked, along with other game-breaking stuff?

Most likely it'll be an enemy-only, class exclusive skill for witches. We've hadn't had any information regarding skills etc., so this is my best educated guess (considering that the archer from the Famitsu magazine screenshot has the +1 range skill). 

Never really gave it much thought. It is the primary reason why poor Deen gets killed off because Sonya and her crew is just harder to defeat with that skill.

I would say to keep it the same. It'll make a nice challenge, or just the main reason to recruit Sonya.

OG Warp on witches would be rather incompatible with the smarter AI that modern FE titles have, considering that it is infinite range and it allows to perform another action within the same turn. I mean it's not like there's only one in the map, some of them have quite a few of them. If enemy AI was strictly programmed to go for maximum damage, for instance, what they would do is unilaterally Warp on the same enemy phase and focus-fire on your lowest RES/HP unit (recall also that spells in OG Gaiden negates terrain avoid bonuses), and that's not exactly fun or fair gameplay.

Some possible means to address it (other than the possibility of removing it from the game)

- Introducing an RNG element to Warp

- Limiting warp to a certain movement range

- No longer being able to Warp and perform an action at the same time

But then again there was that one FE14 DLC which had Warping Witches iirc? Perhaps they'll handle it as they did there? Or they could just keep Witches the morons they were in the original Gaiden.

Edited by Aggro Incarnate

I don't think Warp was okay in Fates at all. It's not super broken when only one unit has it, but you still have a free agent who can cover your ass at any moment. When more than one person has it, especially Azura, the game becomes dumb as hell. Can't you reclass random Villagers into Witches?