Jokes and Memes about Heroes

The Geek

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the advent of Bunny Girl Lucina, someone took the time to make a hypothetical Summer Lucina as well:

EDIT:

Oh and, an extra special for @Ice Dragon since you're the ultimate Ninian whale here.

Spoiler

48ua7gpqjgoy.jpg

Edited by Ryu Yuki

52 minutes ago, Ryu Yuki said:

With the advent of Bunny Girl Lucina, someone took the time to make a hypothetical Summer Lucina as well:

EDIT:

Oh and, an extra special for @Ice Dragon since you're the ultimate Ninian whale here.

Reveal hidden contents

48ua7gpqjgoy.jpg

Taste notwithstanding, the art itself is actually pretty well done.

3 minutes ago, mewyeon said:

I don't know if I want to laugh or cry about this new banner.  I'm cringing and dying at the same time.  So instead I shall :KnollRoll::KnollRoll::KnollRoll:

Thank you for letting me know the smiley exists. Much appreciated.

28 minutes ago, mewyeon said:

I don't know if I want to laugh or cry about this new banner.  I'm cringing and dying at the same time.  So instead I shall :KnollRoll::KnollRoll::KnollRoll:

I'm not cringing, crying, laughing, or dying. 

I'm flying.

Spoiler

This song isn't really one of my "favorites". It just fit the bill. I'm saving "I belive I can fly for a special occasion.

40 minutes ago, Ryu Yuki said:

Thank you for letting me know the smiley exists. Much appreciated.

I gotchu boo ;)

If there's a chance to get more orbs, I think I shall do a few pulls from this banner.  It'd be so crazy to actually get a 5* focus from it LOL but knowing my Arthurian luck, I doubt it'll happen.

Well... I definitely can't say I'm still an F2P player. I've gotten three Sheenas two Bunny Chroms and a Bunny Xander, but still no Bunny Camilla... Sad times?

Edited by Frenzify

4 minutes ago, Frenzify said:

Well... I definitely can't say I'm still an F2P player. I've gotten three Sheenas two Bunny Chroms and a Bunny Xander, but still no Bunny Camilla... Sad times?

I mean, what did you expect? You'd pay money and all your dreams would come true?

Sad times indeed. Another free to player, gone with the winds.

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

I mean, what did you expect? You'd pay money and all your dreams would come true?

Sad times indeed. Another free to player, gone with the winds.

Not the thread I meant to put this in, but oh well...

All a free player needs is one unit they really want within a limited time, and they'll be damaging their wallets. I expect instant gratification, damnit!

5 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

And people complained about Lucina's outfit?

To be fair, Spring Lucina's attack animation makes her look like she's about to dunk that egg through a hoop.

Edited by Ryu Yuki

4 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

I meant sexually. Still, when did this become the art sharing thread?

When the Spring Event became a walking, talking, meme. Kind of like how a lot of gag/meme artworks were shared during the Voting Gauntlet. These outfits are essentially 'jokes' or funny concepts that came about due to the event.

Edited by Ryu Yuki

7 minutes ago, Ryu Yuki said:

When the Spring Event became a walking, talking, meme. Kind of like how a lot of gag/meme artworks were shared during the Voting Gauntlet. These outfits are essentially 'jokes' or funny concepts that came about due to the event.

Fair enough, but at this rate we'll need an entirely separate thread just for the bunny girls...I suppose there are worse things.

9 minutes ago, Ryu Yuki said:

When the Spring Event became a walking, talking, meme.

*Phone sprouts legs and starts talking in Lucina's voice and eventually gets into an argument with Siri*