Jokes and Memes about Heroes

The Geek

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In commemoration of the Easter Event, here are the bunny waifu(s) you wanted but didn't get:

Spoiler

1jjx36u9c6py.jpg

Also, since I was in the mood for it, I found a bunch of Ninian-related content as well:

Tagging @Ice Dragon since it's Ninian stuff. He's probably enough of a Ninian worshipper that he's probably seen all this, but just in case...

Spoiler

This one pokes fun at Eliwood's in-game artwork, which Ninian somehow manages to completely ignore.

ovpOpbx.png

Spoiler

This one's some random comic

tumblr_omvn8r0jUx1t4df75o3_r1_540.png

tumblr_omvn8r0jUx1t4df75o4_r1_540.png

Spoiler

This one's actually pretty old but I re-found it so I feel like sharing it

SuWPRIY.jpg

Spoiler

This one is just kind of a Heroes-based artwork I found catchy rather than a real joke or meme image

X0qhHxF.jpg

2 hours ago, Thor Odinson said:

@Ryu Yuki (and other people posting art that isn't a direct link to source) could you guys please source the artwork? I recognize the artist of the second ninian picture you posted. Here is the source for that: [link]

Ah, sure then. I really apologize if I somehow offended you or if you felt I was disrespecting the artists. I know it takes quite a bit of time and effort to make all this, and the people behind these works are really talented indeed. I tend to get a bit carried away sometimes because I personally just use Google's image source thingie when I want to find the artist, and the people I hang around tend to do the same. So I kinda thoughtlessly post images without  a source out of habit sometimes. I honestly didn't mean any disrespect, so again, I apologize to you (and the artists of course) if it came off as rather disrespectful.

Anyway I'll list them in the order I posted them earlier:

https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/630wth/a_dragon_and_two_cinnamon_buns_in_spring/

http://kyouryn.tumblr.com/post/158639319888/about-eliwoods-artwork-in-fe-heroes-this-was

http://phlavours.tumblr.com/post/158450813456/dont-forget-how-she-saved-your-ass-in-the-end

https://setzeri.tumblr.com/post/140223042582/rrrghg-rawrgghh-rrrh

http://skyregalias.tumblr.com/post/158646207720/quick-stress-relief-doodle-in-between-studying-for

On a side note, it was kind of humorous seeing my forum comments here being posted on Tumblr.

Edited by Ryu Yuki

3 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

If you can't beat them, just don't fight them.

sKuLY9X.jpg

(I feel so sorry for the one who posted this. AI Cordelia has no weapon and will never approach, so the player's forced to surrender.)

Wait, how is it possible for an enemy to not have a weapon? 

2 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Wait, how is it possible for an enemy to not have a weapon? 

You can go to Equip Skills and unequip the weapon your character is holding. 

Presumably, someone on the Cordelia side did this and set the weaponless Cordelia as their rep to troll teammates and enemies alike. 

(I've gotten weaponless allies before in voting gauntlet, and it's not fun)

8 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

You can go to Equip Skills and unequip the weapon your character is holding. 

Presumably, someone on the Cordelia side did this and set the weaponless Cordelia as their rep to troll teammates and enemies alike. 

(I've gotten weaponless allies before in voting gauntlet, and it's not fun)

Oh. The devs should probably make weapons mandatory in the future, in that case. Healers may need to be given a damaging staff then, but it's a good way to avoid trolling.

1 hour ago, NoirCore said:

Oh. The devs should probably make weapons mandatory in the future, in that case. Healers may need to be given a damaging staff then, but it's a good way to avoid trolling.

Just have all healers start with Assault learned, problem solved.

Because, yeah, trolling like that isn't nice.

2 hours ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

If you can't beat them, just don't fight them.

sKuLY9X.jpg

(I feel so sorry for the one who posted this. AI Cordelia has no weapon and will never approach, so the player's forced to surrender.)

Dear god... That is trolling on a whole new level...

3 hours ago, Glaceon Mage said:

Just have all healers start with Assault learned, problem solved.

Because, yeah, trolling like that isn't nice.

I understand the desire to limit trolling, but having a high-level Healer with no attack can be rather useful for someone using it to train up lower level characters.  Perhaps just make it so they're only given a weapon when joining some other team?