Jokes and Memes about Heroes

The Geek

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Ryu Yuki said:
A rather accurate description of the current Camilla vs Hinoka

Gods, that is not "rather accurate", it's dead accurate! And... is probably going to happen to Cordelia... and Minerva as well... :>_<:

5 minutes ago, Lyrai said:

Gods, that is not "rather accurate", it's dead accurate! And... is probably going to happen to Cordelia... and Minerva as well... :>_<:

I pray for all three of their souls.

Meanwhile, a video on summoning:

S-so... so beautiful... I never imagined any such beauty could exist on this mortal plane, but this... this is what true perfection is truly like...

INTELLIGENT SYSTEMS MAKE THIS REAL

Oh and a bunch of Spring Lucina content down below here:

Spoiler

Edited by Ryu Yuki

1 hour ago, Ryu Yuki said:

S-so... so beautiful... I never imagined any such beauty could exist on this mortal plane, but this... this is what true perfection is truly like...

INTELLIGENT SYSTEMS MAKE THIS REAL

Oh and a bunch of Spring Lucina content down below here:

Hide contents

*GASP* THEY'RE SO PRECIOUS! NINTENDO WHERE ARE MY EASTER DRAGONS???

Also literal bunny Lucina gave me a pretty good laugh, so thanks for that :'D

42 minutes ago, The Geek said:

You know we already have a fanart thread, right?

To be perfectly honest, no, I legitimately had no clue. I don't see one anywhere on the FE:H section, so I'm assuming it's probably buried rather deep in the pages or something? Either way, the nature of the Spring Event as well as people's reactions to it comes off as rather memetic to me, so I thought content related to it was alright. I mean, most jokes and memes are inevitably going to be some form of fanart since pure text usually isn't too funny by itself. But if you thought otherwise, I do apologize profusely if the posts here bothered you in some manner. I didn't mean to cause problems for you, and I do hope you aren't too upset. If you don't mind, could you tell me where this fanart thread is? I am actually really curious now.

Edited by Ryu Yuki

@Ryu Yuki

It is found in the General Fire Emblem section. Anyways, here you go. One day I shall start from the beginning and amass my collection, but that day is not this day...
Back on topic, I am fine with the "fan art" also being featured here. As far as I am concerned, the "Spring (x)" is a meme, even if it technically isn't. Also, the art is where some of the greatest things come from, such as the Ephraim vs Chrom stuff from the previous Voting Gauntlet.

8 minutes ago, Sire said:

@Ryu Yuki

It is found in the General Fire Emblem section. Anyways, here you go. One day I shall start from the beginning and amass my collection, but that day is not this day...
Back on topic, I am fine with the "fan art" also being featured here. As far as I am concerned, the "Spring (x)" is a meme, even if it technically isn't. Also, the art is where some of the greatest things come from, such as the Ephraim vs Chrom stuff from the previous Voting Gauntlet.

Ah, thank you! And that makes a lot of sense. To be honest, I very rarely venture out of the FE:H section, unless something explicitly makes me do so (Sakura's Forest did the trick). So I'm not really aware of what goes on in the other sections, and as such, had no idea about the existence of that thread. I'll probably go there since I do have some non-Heroes related fanart stockpiled somewhere in my computer. But for Heroes content, it would be kinda convenient if I could continue posting 'fun' or 'meme' images here, just because I have the FE:H section bookmarked for convenience. Chrom vs Ephraim and the current Spring Event just feel like full-on walking memes to me, and while I admit it might be stretching the definition somewhat, content parodying those events feel kinda right here.

Edited by Ryu Yuki

On 4/5/2017 at 2:27 PM, MaskedAmpharos said:

If you can't beat them, just don't fight them.

sKuLY9X.jpg

(I feel so sorry for the one who posted this. AI Cordelia has no weapon and will never approach, so the player's forced to surrender.)

He's not the only one

6soeiJS.png

Seriously WTF!? Apparently Team Camilla needs a mole for their side.

1 hour ago, RedRob said:

Wait, you can fight without a weapon?!!! Who's bright idea was that?!

I mean, it's quite handy a lot of the time because you can have a higher level unit be a meatshield for weaker units while they're training up without stealing any kills. It's also a free way to level healers up in lower levels of the training tower if you have someone with Fury since they'll lose 6 HP every round of combat even from enemies that deal 0 damage, which you can then heal for exp. 

Unfortunately, any mechanism that can be exploited will be exploited :/

They shouldn't allow those units to be allowed in the voting gauntlet, though. That's just plain ridiculous :/

Oh well, whoever comes across them in the arena will be laughing, I'm sure...

I dunno about the grammar (made by a non-native english speaker I suspect) but the image is pretty legit actually terrifying haha ;;

Spoiler

tumblr_oo1p2zKFE11vk64q9o1_1280.jpg

Prob my favorite voting gauntlet meme/joke I've seen so far hehe. They made one of these for Luci as well IIRC... Murderous princesses seems to be a theme in the Voting Gauntlet so far. (Hopefully Minerva, also being a kickass princess, will be able to put up more of a struggle against Camilla than Ephraim did against Luci haha =3=;; )

On 4/6/2017 at 9:08 AM, pumpkinspice48 said:

I'm on team Beruka but I still enjoyed this:

CabGeW5AgPgln4snXum55G9_0FC7R8l62rzwQzAR

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/63or9a/hang_in_there_guy/

....okay, I take it back. This is my new favorite lol

On 4/6/2017 at 1:57 AM, Ryu Yuki said:

oh heh I saw this earlier. So true innit. 

Edited by BANRYU

On 4/6/2017 at 4:57 AM, Ryu Yuki said:

Ahahaha i just noticed but they used the ryoma from that comic i made where he and xander reclassed into brides and got married so corrin can be both their sibs as his face that showed up for like 2s

Well I'm amused

Hector may be top prize but ryoma best waifu?