Jokes and Memes about Heroes

The Geek

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

But would Effie gleefully yell "weeeeeee" and be super fluffy and cute while being suplexed?

It would probably turn into a fist fight. :P:

41 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

Well, that much was given, I hope they put her P.M moveset while they're at it.

They already have for the most part. An animation or two is absent, and she keeps the counter, but it's there. It should be compatible.

1 hour ago, Arthur97 said:

They already have for the most part. An animation or two is absent, and she keeps the counter, but it's there. It should be compatible.

SSSSWWWEEETTTT, now the question is do I want to mod my Wii U for it.

On 4/14/2017 at 1:28 PM, Roflolxp54 said:

That's what I feel like with Barblade Ursula. Whenever a high res green unit comes my way and think that they can counter her, my reaction is:

Edited by NekoKnight

Just now, NekoKnight said:

That's what I feel like with Barblade Ursula. Whenever a high res green unit comes my way and think that they can counter her, my reaction is:

nGNvke0.png

I absolutely hate facing off against Tomeblade-centric teams mainly because I don't have a Tomeblade user and Tomeblade-teams (as well as Horse/Flier Emblem team) pretty much give the middle finger to the weapon triangle.

59 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

I did it with little to no technical expertise though I usually just play it vanilla anyway.

Really? Did u just put the file in the SD card & that's it?

It gets worse...
hqdefault.jpg?custom=true&w=196&h=110&stc=true&jpg444=true&jpgq=90&sp=68&sigh=Z1wBV02VEbECt2WwD_WFsSOA3jU
Nuuuu.... not Faye too. ;-;

Courtesy of Sagemaster15 on Youtube. Titled, "ALM COME HOME, also Faye met a nice elderly man."

Seriously, this video never stops appearing in the Youtube home page. I almost feel sorry for Wyrs. How messed up are we to reach this point?

2 hours ago, Falcom said:

It gets worse...
hqdefault.jpg?custom=true&w=196&h=110&stc=true&jpg444=true&jpgq=90&sp=68&sigh=Z1wBV02VEbECt2WwD_WFsSOA3jU
Nuuuu.... not Faye too. ;-;

Courtesy of Sagemaster15 on Youtube. Titled, "ALM COME HOME, also Faye met a nice elderly man."

Seriously, this video never stops appearing in the Youtube home page. I almost feel sorry for Wyrs. How messed up are we to reach this point?

Oh, Sages! I remember starting to watch him when he played Tomodachi Life. Cool dude, in my opinion; he's not as bad as that thumbnail's style of humor suggests.

I think he also made some thumbnails using the unit chibi sprites (and yes, I believe he does make his own thumbnails).