Jokes and Memes about Heroes

The Geek

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 5/15/2017 at 1:09 PM, Roflolxp54 said:

Found this on Reddit; it's hilarious:

Female Corrin being popular among her brothers as usual; poor Eclat/Kiran. (A translator for this would be great!)

QMni8Z3.jpg

Sooooooouuurce:  

9 hours ago, Zangetsu said:

I'm disappointed in the lack of Gauntlet memes. :/

Then be disappointed no more.  R E J O I C E

Lots of Julia (has some Gauntlet stuff in it):  https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=62934959

Definitely not Propaganda

Spoiler

I don't know what's funnier:  the ordering or that people think FE4 had deep characters

Spoiler

Due to Ephraim having a strong sibling bond. He is able to relate and get along with everyone's younger sister. In a totally platonic way.

alfonse, ephraim, krom, liz, ryouma, and others (fire emblem, fire emblem- kakusei, fire emblem- seima no kouseki, fire emblem heroes, and fire emblem if) drawn by ikeimen - 4c0dae69d8ec46bafd3abf38a750b1ec.png

Reading about lack of voting gauntlet jokes, Tharja gets to take away her price. 

male my unit, my unit, and tharja (fire emblem, fire emblem- kakusei, and fire emblem heroes) drawn by kometubu0712 - d98a7e82579387d76a915c2d92545256.jpg

Edited by Rezanator
Resize images

11 hours ago, The Geek said:

Sooooooouuurce:  

Thanks for the source. 

IDR where, but I believe I recall reading somewhere that Corrin is saying something along the lines of 'being petted feels nice, so please do it more' or whatever it is like that that she says in her maxed out confession dialogue... and her bros getting all protective or something lol. 

On 5/19/2017 at 1:21 PM, BANRYU said:

Thanks for the source. 

IDR where, but I believe I recall reading somewhere that Corrin is saying something along the lines of 'being petted feels nice, so please do it more' or whatever it is like that that she says in her maxed out confession dialogue... and her bros getting all protective or something lol. 

Yeah, the image boorus (Safebooru/Danbooru/Gelbooru) have translations for that image.  I think it's more like the brothers are jealous of the Summoner for getting to pet her.

Also, I don't know if it's just in the English version but in her actual confession dialogue she starts petting the player.

2 hours ago, RedRob said:

Now I wish I had Corrin. Chainsaw sword for the win.

Dude what's stopping you? Corrin is hella fun in smash. 

1 minute ago, The Geek said:

Yeah, the image boorus (Safebooru/Danbooru/Gelbooru) have translations for that image.  I think it's more like the brothers are jealous of the Summoner for getting to pet her.

Also, I don't know if it's just in the English version but in her actual confession dialogue she starts petting the player.

Ahh, I gotcha.... yeah I was pretty close lol.

On 5/19/2017 at 9:51 AM, The Geek said:

Hide contents

I don't know what's funnier:  the ordering or that people think FE4 had deep characters

Hide contents

I think that last one would be funnier if they stopped using the term 'slut' all the time in it. Wearing less clothing, etc, does not make you a slut. 'Jokes' like that just rile me -.-

On 2017-05-13 at 7:11 AM, Falcom said:

I expect this theme to be playing in the background.

Hide contents

Bern Baby Bern!

Effie: Feel the bern!

23 minutes ago, RedRob said:

Well, the lack of the game or console for one.

That'll do it...

On 5/18/2017 at 6:42 PM, Zangetsu said:

I'm disappointed in the lack of Gauntlet memes. :/

Diiiiiid someone say gauntlet memeees? (I'm way too late on this. Also Rogue One spoilers)

Edited by Falcom

4 minutes ago, Falcom said:

Diiiiiid someone say gauntlet memeees? (I'm way too late on this. Also Rogue One spoilers)

Slight Rogue one spoilers:

Spoiler

The best part is how they replaced the plans with feathers XD

It makes sense too, since Tharja can destroy everything, but EVERYONE still gets feathers whether or not your team loses

#Priceless

2 hours ago, Roflolxp54 said:

As the 5/30 banner comes up...

nuxlzn4pd00z.jpg

Source

KEEEENT! :D 

Are these meant to be the hopefuls for inclusion in the banner? I love the expressions on Rath and Kent xD Florina seems a bit... spaced out...

Just now, Cute Chao said:

KEEEENT! :D 

Are these meant to be the hopefuls for inclusion in the banner? I love the expressions on Rath and Kent xD Florina seems a bit... spaced out...

They're 3 of the 5 characters from Blazing Blade who get paired endings with Lyn should they get an A-support with her. In other words, they're really hoping for Lyn to be one of the characters featured in the wedding-themed banner (Florina with the credit card ready and Rath with a 2nd phone to reroll).

Come on we all know who the real "groom" involving Lyn isluckily the plains of Sacae are willing to share. (those lords with their previous continuities on the other hand...) They also probably lack the capability to have a heroes account (and be slightly tricky to draw for that matter) and might also be a wee difficult to be put into a banner as a functioning unit. 

1 hour ago, Roflolxp54 said:

They're 3 of the 5 characters from Blazing Blade who get paired endings with Lyn should they get an A-support with her. In other words, they're really hoping for Lyn to be one of the characters featured in the wedding-themed banner (Florina with the credit card ready and Rath with a 2nd phone to reroll).

Ahhhh, makes sense xD 

Only Kent is going to play the game as a ftp and hope he has good luck xD Florina and Rath are much more savvy!