Jokes and Memes about Heroes

The Geek

1 hour ago, Roflolxp54 said:

This is a thing:

Man, it sucks when your IRL friends are done with the game but you are still in neck deep into the tempest trials and then you realise that sending this to them would only annoy them.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 8/21/2017 at 10:08 PM, Roflolxp54 said:

Breaking news!

22 hours ago, NekoKnight said:

I feel the bottom text should read "Prince of Renais denies affair with sister despite no one asking"

Holy crap. Yes. It makes way more sense than the actual one...

20 hours ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Colorless Hell in a nutshell:

Hide contents

gFc55B5.png

Source

Wrys gives Rehabilitate, Heavenly Light and Live to Serve, so that's probably one of the better encounters. Saizo is the real colorless trap.

1 hour ago, NekoKnight said:

Wrys gives Rehabilitate, Heavenly Light and Live to Serve, so that's probably one of the better encounters. Saizo is the real colorless trap.

I much rather like getting Saizo than I do someone like Serra, Setsuna or Virion

24 minutes ago, r_n said:

I much rather like getting Saizo than I do someone like Serra, Setsuna or Virion

saizo is ok if you want poison strike and his smoke dagger is good for inheritance (though I have never had any need for it) setsuna is the most consistent way to get bow breaker and her bow has dagger breaker built in and virion is the only reasonable way to get astra (dragon fang is better though) and as for serra, much as I like serra she has no value as SI fodder I mean hone atk and only at 5* really sucks. Still though, most of these are skills that I don't use so I guess that it doesn't say much of anything.

3 hours ago, NekoKnight said:

Saizo has Poison Strike.

Virion and Gaius are worse Grays to Pull.

53 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Saizo has Poison Strike.

Virion and Gaius are worse Grays to Pull.

I have uses for Seal Speed and Rally Speed.

One day, I'll find a use for Lachesis.  But not today.

7 hours ago, NekoKnight said:

6 hours ago, r_n said:

3 hours ago, eclipse said:

I have uses for Seal Speed and Rally Speed.

One day, I'll find a use for Lachesis.  But not today.

And this is the true essence of colorless hell. Each character might have a use for another player, but you never pull the ones you want. An ironic punishment for everyone who enters this gods forsaken realm. It is a place devoid of color, light and life. Those seeking Klein, abandon all hope, ye who roll here.

Spoiler

ephraim and l'arachel (fire emblem and fire emblem: seima no kouseki) drawn by noshima

Ephraim figures that if L'Arachel has her shoulders shown, then he can can show her his. 

(I really hope that L'Arachel gets included in the game. A+ if she is a red horse mage, if not will take it as a healer).

Spoiler

eliwood and ninian (fire emblem and fire emblem: rekka no ken)

Beauty is really on the eye of the beholder.

1 hour ago, Rezanator said:
  Hide contents

ephraim and l'arachel (fire emblem and fire emblem: seima no kouseki) drawn by noshima

Ephraim figures that if L'Arachel has her shoulders shown, then he can can show her his. 

(I really hope that L'Arachel gets included in the game. A+ if she is a red horse mage, if not will take it as a healer).

Hide contents

eliwood and ninian (fire emblem and fire emblem: rekka no ken)

Beauty is really on the eye of the beholder.

For some reason, I imagine L'Arachel as a Green Mage.

12 hours ago, Rezzy said:

For some reason, I imagine L'Arachel as a Green Mage.

I thought of her as blue since aura is a blue tome and I think that's really the only light magic in the game.

18 minutes ago, Utzu said:

I thought of her as blue since aura is a blue tome and I think that's really the only light magic in the game.

There's Naga, which is Green.

42 minutes ago, Utzu said:

There is also dark aura, if you count it as light magic (which I do).

17 minutes ago, NekoKnight said:

Fun fact: Naga, unlike other "green" magic uses a blue magic circle.

To be honest, they should have made it Blue, but they didn't, so here we are.

3 hours ago, thecrimsonflash said:

There is also dark aura, if you count it as light magic (which I do).

The "dark" in "Dark Aura" refers to the fact that it's the Shadows of Valentia version of Aura. In Japanese, the weapon is named "Echoes Aura".

If you're instead referring to the fact that it's black magic in Echoes, that's simply the categorization for offensive magic, which means nothing for magic classification.

Edited by Ice Dragon

2 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

The "dark" in "Dark Aura" refers to the fact that it's the Shadows of Valentia version of Aura. In Japanese, the weapon is named "Echoes Aura".

If you're instead referring to the fact that it's black magic in Echoes, that's simply the categorization for offensive magic, which means nothing for magic classification.

They should have kept the japanese name to prevent confusion like this, though if anything I always interpreted it as more of a corruption of aura for when delthea was being controlled by what's his face because if I recall correctly she only had the aura spell and maybe fire but I can't remember for sure.

^^ Oh that's interesting to know, thank you. (The characters involved still seem fitting enough for the other definition though.) 

In general I'm not sold on the blue=light magic thing. (Being the echoes aura just seems to tie it even closer to regular aura in regards to colour, and Linde's case was never all that strong to me) 

34 minutes ago, thecrimsonflash said:

They should have kept the japanese name to prevent confusion like this, though if anything I always interpreted it as more of a corruption of aura for when delthea was being controlled by what's his face because if I recall correctly she only had the aura spell and maybe fire but I can't remember for sure.

Wouldn't be surprised if that+SHADOWS of Valentia were why. Delthea was possessed, Sonya has the whole witch-but-not/Jedah thing.

Though really the easiest thing for both sides probably would have been Valentian Aura/Excalibur. But gotta make it fancy, I suppose