Jokes and Memes about Heroes

The Geek

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, MisterMister said:

Brave lyn's main weapon is still fantastic,but ..... brave lady also needs a brave weapon o.o

LOLZ.jpg

This is amazing (and "Brave" Heroes was a really weird moniker for precisely this reason: "Chosen" or "Legendary" would have made much more sense imo).

3 hours ago, DefyingFates said:

This is amazing (and "Brave" Heroes was a really weird moniker for precisely this reason: "Chosen" or "Legendary" would have made much more sense imo).

The Order of Heroes is called the White Braves in JP version. Might this be the reason?

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

The Order of Heroes is called the White Braves in JP version. Might this be the reason?

I didn't know that, thanks! That seems to be the reason then (but if the ENG version changed the Order's name they might as well have changed this banner's name as well, though I can't see any way to put a spin on "Order of Heroes"...)

Edited by DefyingFates

2 hours ago, DefyingFates said:

I didn't know that, thanks! That seems to be the reason then (but if the ENG version changed the Order's name they might as well have changed this banner's name as well, though I can't see any way to put a spin on "Order of Heroes"...)

Maybe just call them "Heroic"? Though honestly Legendary or Brave sounds better than that.